Mats

I sense a Chip Foose story here ..

no shame its def not one of those, im just reving earpie

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY YOU SO SURE "GONE" :ph34r: lets try be positive,,,,,,earpie do you want to tell us something??have you been a bad bad pussy cat

I was the first one to get the call.

The conversation went like this.

My phone rings, I answer and I hear "Champ, Mariekie is gone"

I answer "Who is that" thinking also how I am now gonna offer condolences to someone I don't really know.

Then I hear "My Ritchey, my Ritchey is gone"

From that day on, the bike will always be known as Marietjie.

I was the first one to get the call.

The conversation went like this.

My phone rings, I answer and I hear "Champ, Mariekie is gone"

I answer "Who is that" thinking also how I am now gonna offer condolences to someone I don't really know.

Then I hear "My Ritchey, my Ritchey is gone"

From that day on, the bike will always be known as Marietjie.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

i know it was in your yard but they not going to like the idea of "no signs of visible entry" if you left it outside

Yip, happened to us - gate was forced off the track, bad peeps came into property, bike stolen out of my garage through the back door that wasn't locked. :blush:

Insurance fine print... unless bike is being ridden at time of theft, it must be either chained up or in a locked room....otherwise we pay you nada.

Hope that isnt the case for Carpet.

That's the thing with insurance they will look for every possible reason not to pay out because half the idiots that claim are committing fraud, and obviously the insurers want to make as much money as possible (obviously it's a business )

I once had a incident where they came through a open window, bent back the bars, used my keys to open the front door(since I was blissfully sleeping) helped themselves to all my electrical goodies and I was not paid out as they said that the entry was suspect, no Shiite ,,,, they even wanted my bank statements to see "what was my actual financial situation" 20 years later I read my policy 100% through! take photos, of everything in my house keep slips! and another loop hole you must keep your eyes open for is you must let your insurer know about any alterations! builders, contractors before they start! SNEAKY BASTARDS INSURERS

My bikes are locked up with us in the house. Thugs would have to get through security (I live in a security estate), break through my security door and then through a solid front door on the 3rd floor. But i think they will get a moerse skrik before they even get to my bikes as they still have to get past my collection of tarantulas to get to my bikes.

My bikes are locked up with us in the house. Thugs would have to get through security (I live in a security estate), break through my security door and then through a solid front door on the 3rd floor. But i think they will get a moerse skrik before they even get to my bikes as they still have to get past my collection of tarantulas to get to my bikes.

DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE GENUIS OF SA CRIMINALS

DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE THE GENUIS OF SA CRIMINALS

I don't under estimate criminals at all, i take all measures lawfully allowable to make it as difficult as possible for them to get to me and my bikes :0

I can't believe marietjie hasn't been found yet. I have a feeling it was stolen by someone living in the complex and the possibility of it being hidden inside a garage or house within the complex somewhere and will be kept there until the coast is clear.

I can't believe marietjie hasn't been found yet. I have a feeling it was stolen by someone living in the complex and the possibility of it being hidden inside a garage or house within the complex somewhere and will be kept there until the coast is clear.

Go knock on the doors tell them you with the some or other department need to do inspections :)

Keep up the good work.