Ritchey P29 Stolen - R5000 Reward

Mats

It's a steel frame, I would not suggest that to be repaired.

I have some friends in the UK - enigmabikes - that could sort that for you - don't know if it would be economical to do.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some friends in the UK - enigmabikes - that could sort that for you - don't know if it would be economical to do.

Exactly.

Edited by Wyatt Earp

Hopefully insurance will pay for a replacement frame at least, especially as the assessment is that it cannot be repaired.

Eish Carpie, not lekker to see something dear to you hurt like that.

at least some skum bag is not out "abusing"the poor bike any more than they already have

Can that be repaired? Ai such a sad state of affairs, so kwaad ek borsvoed sommer 'n krokodil :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

OMG hahaha

How much nonsense will you tolerate from your bike insurance company?

I am busy to fume at the moment.

My insurance company is busy to give me the run around.

They do not return promised phone calls or feedback.

Since my claim is still pending I cannot name the insurer involved.

when i had grief with a claim from Outsurance for a claim on my car for hail damage, and they gave me the run around and never returned calls as promised, i took to Twitter, within 10 minutes I got a call from a supervisor, gave me a direct number to a consultant which i could call and this consultant checked in with me daily, i basically bypassed the call centre and got processed.

Rant ... it might not be "civilized" but it works.

Good luck.

All ive got to say is *&$# them, gave me the run around forever.. be sure to update and re-check the small print in your policies evry 6 months... cause they change **** and add without notifying the client.. its bollocks... big school fees learnt for me.. lost 2 bikes.

I will put money in an acc in future have already started and when my bike stolen again out comes that cash....

Will only pay medical aid from now on and even thats the biggest rip .

Wont even mention the insurer as they where sposed to be solid, they made nuff money off me over the years !!

Bullies and if they check your credit history or see you dont have the means to fight them they get very clever... only the rich they dont *&^# with ..... :thumbdown:

Thats my full serious for vrydag :thumbup:

when i had grief with a claim from Outsurance for a claim on my car for hail damage, and they gave me the run around and never returned calls as promised, i took to Twitter, within 10 minutes I got a call from a supervisor, gave me a direct number to a consultant which i could call and this consultant checked in with me daily, i basically bypassed the call centre and got processed.

Rant ... it might not be "civilized" but it works.

Good luck.

Just saying 50K + claim those channels dont seem to work, big insurer dont k2k for hello peter ... :whistling:

There's no ways in hell the very same guards that work at the complex will randomly "find" the stolen bike if they weren't in on it from the beginning, now they bring it back because the reward is so valuable, really dumb move on their part. I say in that case the reward is null and void and they need to be investigated. If anything I would ask the security co to re-assign them to another complex and to ensure they never come back to yours, they should at least polygraph/have disciplinary hearing. We generally have to let criminals rip us off because the cops are not interested but it's not right to let the security guards you pay out of your own pocket get away with it, that's crazy. Maybe ask the complex management if they can squeeze the security co by threatening to move the contact to another company if they don't do something or approach the company yourself and ask them what they think, the supervisor may not be aware of the situation. Good luck with that and the insurance!

Ombudsman, if they do not deliver on promises

http://www.osti.co.za/index.php?id=14

Amazingly the wheel is fine, the saddle shows signs of impact, the pedals have some scratches and the bar plug looks like it hit something hard.

post-4100-0-32678100-1400484025_thumb.jpg

Call me cynical, but I reckon the damage is a case of "if I can't have it, nor can you". Picture two crims fighting over it..... The one strips his moer, puts it up against the curb and jumps on it a couple of times... Just my 2c.

Edited by BorisTheBear