Ritchey P29 Stolen - R5000 Reward

Mats

Have you heard anything about whether insurance will payout? I know its no consolation whatsoever.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you heard anything about whether insurance will payout? I know its no consolation whatsoever.

No,

I still need to get a copy of the case file from the police station.

This will only be on friday when i back in midrand.

Guess the claim will take a while.

The sad thing is even if they pay out in full it cannot bring my bike back.

No,

That is the worst part, money cannot replace emotional attachments, even if to an object :( Hope she finds her way home.

No,

For all you "bargain hunters" OKES with connection, eager beavers, D.I.Y COPS, detectives or just plane joes who pay attention I'll OFFER SOME INSPIRATION IN THE FORM OF A R5000 reward if Mattie gets her BABY BACK

So SAFELY KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED, and act wisely if you see the bike, I'm not talking township justice, I'm talking pro actively keeping yours eyes open for a ritchey that could be in the wrong hands, ads, shops, if the bike is returned R5000 is yours,

Again safely, and act wisely

Awesome DIPSLICK!!! Bliksem, I'm going to ride Midrand and Kyalami plat to find marietjie! Perhaps Carpet should edit the heading to add the R5k reward, I've got a feeling this part of the woods are going to have an influx of cyclists looking for marietjie :whistling:

For all you "bargain hunters" OKES with connection, eager beavers, D.I.Y COPS, detectives or just plane joes who pay attention I'll OFFER SOME INSPIRATION IN THE FORM OF A R5000 reward if Mattie gets her BABY BACK

So SAFELY KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED, and act wisely if you see the bike, I'm not talking township justice, I'm talking pro actively keeping yours eyes open for a ritchey that could be in the wrong hands, ads, shops, if the bike is returned R5000 is yours,

Again safely, and act wisely

Sjoe i am totally speachless.

Thanks Dips!

I hope my bike shows up.

Dipsy you forcing me to use that picture again...post-27163-0-99569000-1399448952_thumb.jpg

Been a good boy,all the boxes ticked :thumbup:

Thanks for the support guys.

Sadly nothing has shown up yet.

Our estate cameras at the gate doesnt show anything of the bike.

The bike is either still somewhere in the estate which i doubt or it has left the complex in a closed van or on the back of a bakkie.

Sadly the cameras at the gate mostly point at the driver face and numberplate of the car.

Take it you stay in Midstream?

Edited by Sharkie 2

Thanks for the support guys.

Sadly nothing has shown up yet.

Our estate cameras at the gate doesnt show anything of the bike.

The bike is either still somewhere in the estate which i doubt or it has left the complex in a closed van or on the back of a bakkie.

Sadly the cameras at the gate mostly point at the driver face and numberplate of the car.

Sorry about your loss Ma'am

Happened to me when we (when we..... :whistling: ) lived in SA, twice... MTB Bike stolen out of garage at night.

I waited up many a night sitting on the dining room chair looking at the garage waiting for the punk to return.

We also lived in a gated estate, no one saw anything.... Turns out it was a local teenager who was stealing stuff to support his drug habit. Later on someone saw him in their kitchen (had a inter leading door to the garage) one night, but he was never caught red handed or with the goods. Eventually the family moved out of the estate.

Moral of the story, check the neighborhood for any suspect teenagers who live inside the complex.

Its easier for them to get stuff out as the security probably don't check residents cars when they leave.

Edited by SwissVan

Kidding. Well done Dips. Very generous of you as always.

Carpet. Hope you get your bike back.

I will too be on the lookout.