Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

We looked at that bike the other day (well there are that many pearl RC in the area)

Guy wanted R100k for it

Seems a good price for such a machine.

Edit.......finger trouble!

Edited by Spokey

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Ill make it better

They also have a ducatti scrambler

KTM 1190

BMW 1200 gs

Vstrom 1000

Harley 883 blue

Triumph Cruiser 1400

Tiger 800 (what a bike)

NC750

MT07

And a whole bunch of Zontes.   :ph34r:

saw a red MT07 in the traffic the other day while waiting at the red light ... whatever pipes he had on this bike made is sound oh so dreamy ... so I showed him to gooi a little throttle ... what a sound ... anyway .... he pulls off at a medium speed, pulls up a near vert. wheelie, turns around and gives a thumbs up while riding away like that.

he certainly did this with class, and slow speed and phenomenal skill.

now the MT07's just simply look so sexy to me :P

saw a red MT07 in the traffic the other day while waiting at the red light ... whatever pipes he had on this bike made is sound oh so dreamy ... so I showed him to gooi a little throttle ... what a sound ... anyway .... he pulls off at a medium speed, pulls up a near vert. wheelie, turns around and gives a thumbs up while riding away like that.

he certainly did this with class, and slow speed and phenomenal skill.

now the MT07's just simply look so sexy to me :P

I see a guy with a MT07 every morning and afternoon going in the opposite direction to work. He has an aftermarket pipe fitted. Damn that thing sounds nice!

Nice looking bike but a bit more hp would have been more enjoyable. Nothing outrageous of course but about 115 hp, IMO!

The reason too why I like the Thruxton 1200 R as opposed to the 900cc earlier one. The 1200 R has a bit of “get up and go”. (That is a pretty retro, especially with the fairing)

Similar story to my versys, I love it... but now I want a 1200... i commute 50km one way and would prefer not to be ringing my versys all the way! 

well thats my excuse.. 

Indeed it sounds nice. They are getting a MT07 tracer tomorrow. But I would rather buy the 09 tracer. 

There is a guy i see on my commute with a gold speed triple with arrows on it... 

it sounds amazing

Similar story to my versys, I love it... but now I want a 1200... i commute 50km one way and would prefer not to be ringing my versys all the way! 

well thats my excuse.. 

Same with my dakkie. it is a low rev torque monster. It rides the same even with an extra 50 kg on. All this is nice, but it does not sound or feel great at highway speeds

Same with my dakkie. it is a low rev torque monster. It rides the same even with an extra 50 kg on. All this is nice, but it does not sound or feel great at highway speeds

And I use it every day! 

Very pretty but it's still topped by the CBX. Imo of course.

Actually, as I type this, I'm looking at your picture again and again and it just keeps getting better.

Lol, I did my licence on a CBX1000.

Okay Ill make it better

They also have a ducatti scrambler

KTM 1190

BMW 1200 gs

Vstrom 1000

Harley 883 blue

Triumph Cruiser 1400

Tiger 800 (what a bike)

NC750

MT07

And a whole bunch of Zontes. :ph34r:

Could you PM me the shops details? I have a mate who might be interested in that V Strom.

Indeed it sounds nice. They are getting a MT07 tracer tomorrow. But I would rather buy the 09 tracer.

That MT09 engine is one of best engines I have used. I rode the regular MT 09 around Kyalami a few years back at the Bike Festival. Dream engine, great sound, great performance from that tripple.

Another for my garage ha ha! That thing would be a hoot on Outeniqua Pass............errr, so would the Tracer really.

That MT09 engine is one of best engines I have used. I rode the regular MT 09 around Kyalami a few years back at the Bike Festival. Dream engine, great sound, great performance from that tripple.

Another for my garage ha ha! That thing would be a hoot on Outeniqua Pass............errr, so would the Tracer really.

Would like to give one a go sometime. I'm seriously considering buying a big naked in a couple of years and the MT09 vs the GSX-S are currently on my short list.

Would like to give one a go sometime. I'm seriously considering buying a big naked in a couple of years and the MT09 vs the GSX-S are currently on my short list.

Do whatever you can to try the MT09. Highly recommended.

Do whatever you can to try the MT09. Highly recommended.

Will do when the time is right, if I go at it now it might cost me my marriage. [emoji16]