Jump to content

Is motorcycling allowed?


Guest EdEdEd
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Stevief said:

 

 

IMG_4045[1].JPG

Swartberg Pass is an awesome ride. Would also like to go down into Die Hel next time I ride there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

I think I may also need an adventure or dual sport bike in my not too distant future

 

Yeah, you just nead to get through your Harley phase then there's a whole new world waiting out there for you to be explored on a adventure bike.😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BenReaper said:

Yeah, you just nead to get through your Harley phase then there's a whole new world waiting out there for you to be explored on a adventure bike.😁

I am sure there is a N + 1 formulae for motorbikes too?

 

Edit:

Though as far as Harley's go, the Fat Bob is certainly more on the sporty side of the cruiser spectrum.

Edited by Hairy on a Davidson
Just more blabber
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

If any of you know, and given that after waiting on a call with the traffic department for more than 10min and then hanging up, what is the cost to do one's motorcycle license test please?

Under R300

Check the natis website. They have lots of info there

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

very difficult to get an appointment tho. (here in Gauteng)

 

The CT traffic dept site notes max. 56 days waiting time for my local traffic dept. and an average of 16 days across all the testing stations.

Will do a little more home work and get this thing sorted ASAP

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My learners (I know... dont give a procrastinator more **** than is required) expired last week, so I have booked for another test next week. In Westonaria (about 50mins from where I live...only slots available. )

The actual driver's test is another story alltogether.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, RocknRolla said:

My learners (I know... dont give a procrastinator more **** than is required) expired last week, so I have booked for another test next week. In Westonaria (about 50mins from where I live...only slots available. )

The actual driver's test is another story alltogether.

 

See if it is not extendable with this whole COVID thing so that you do not need to re-write it again ... I know with car reg. it has been the case

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hairy on a Davidson said:

The CT traffic dept site notes max. 56 days waiting time for my local traffic dept. and an average of 16 days across all the testing stations.

Will do a little more home work and get this thing sorted ASAP

 

Note, not all testing stations in Cape Town do motorcycle drivers tests. I think Green Point and Somerset West do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

My Profile My Forum Content My Followed Content Forum Settings Ad Messages My Ads My Favourites My Saved Alerts My Pay Deals Settings Help Logout