DH World Cup #3 - Fort William

Stretch

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hotdamn i'm excited for Sam Hill. Sure, not the strongest on the pedals, but can is his tech riding nearly up to scratch!!

and yeah, he beat gwin :thumbup: :devil:

Would have been great to see Minn up there and Andrew able to start, but other than that I can't have asked for a better race, and that podium... WOW! Bring on Sam Hill!!

These darn okes..have not read the script. . ;) Greg was supposed to win his 100th uci world cup.. jissie.. ;)

Absolutely crazy runs.. most exciting.

He is doing well riding with a recovering acl

He is doing well riding with a recovering acl

Fantastically well.

I had that exact injury and same reconstruction a couple of yrs ago and I tell you the fact that he is even riding at that level is incredible.

that was a great world cup....gutted for Sam - thought he had done enough...but troy's run was brilliant. Biggest surprise for me was Danny hart's motorway section.....can't stand him...but he's not meant to be a peddler and he caught time back on that section. I really though greg had done enough, but damn..... from stevie on it was carnage

Edited by Stretch

Fantastically well.

I had that exact injury and same reconstruction a couple of yrs ago and I tell you the fact that he is even riding at that level is incredible.

I had mine done about 2 1/2 months ago and been riding for the last 6 weeks

Time for coffee, rusks and a replay.. its gonna be good even though i know who won now :thumbup: :clap:

Glad bros bakup top :thumbup: