Hit by a car again

Vetseun

Sorry to hear your news. I hope she makes contact with you so you can lay a charge against her. Stay strong and get well soon. Be sure to have a physio take a look at that leg, you need to get that haematoma draining as soon as possible to avoid any scar tissue forming.

what is a haematoma, explane with picturs pless

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That should polish out easily.....

Glad you are ok mate - could have been worse - MUCH MUCH worse.

Seriously though - keep an eye on that - light flat handed rubbing of it to mobilise that bruise several times a day, and ice after that to reduce the inflammation.

Get better soon.

Sjoe Grootseun.......a keyboard can not convey the anger I feel now......and putting it in words will only get me some seriaaaas warning points. Maybe it is time that we source some relatively cheap "Action Cams" from China for events like this......those lipstiffy ones. Then you would get The Madam and her cronies on film......F.B.M.C in need of C.P.K's. Look after that leg with some rehab and TLC.....you definitely don't want scarring in the muscle tissue (after proper healing you can post on Gen and FrancoisC's tan thread). Strongs mate and don't let this mors with the muscle between the ears.....

Edited by BarHugger

Guest EdEdEd

I wish you had a GoPro on your helmoet!

Send in a picha and ill vote you one!!!

That should polish out easily.....

Glad you are ok mate - could have been worse - MUCH MUCH worse.

Seriously though - keep an eye on that - light flat handed rubbing of it to mobilise that bruise several times a day, and ice after that to reduce the inflammation.

Get better soon.

Thanks for the advice. I most certainly will take your advice.

jislaaikit, that's roff can almost not believe that is true. Even if you were on the tarmac she has no rights, sun sounds like a dumb copout excuse that close to midday.

I'm guessing there's plenty of hubbers who could definitely 'fix' her car chop chop. Lance Klusener style.

Hectic vets,.. heal up brother :thumbup:

Bloody feIvIale drivers .. :ph34r: :P

edit ; jax beat me to it :lol:

Edited by 2Nutz

Holy Cr@p, sorry to hear it. Hope you feel better soon.

Going on this dash/helmet cam thing again. Another good example of wearing one.

Guest EdEdEd
Thanks for the advice. I most certainly will take your advice.

Where were you riding?

Yoh! Hell Vetseun, glad you're ok(ish). It sure sounds like this chick had a few in her. A few photos of the spot where it happened and you'll be ready with lawyers if she contacts you. Really, I can't wait for there to a licence demerit system.