Who else is sick at the moment?

Stomach bug again, seems like the Cape has its problems with people getting severe stomach bug issues....

Just can't shake this one....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those in Cape Town, needing to build your bodies immune system back up stronger than it was before you got sick....give me a call/whatsapp Re-Gen Peptides 0829554423

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Been struggling with the flu since xmas. Was feeling better the last week and a half. And the darn bug made a comeback two days ago...

#didnotridetoday

#hopingtoridetomorrow

Not sure if I am sick but had one of those days  :nuke:  Three hour ride and felt wretched from one hour in. 2km to 3km/hr down on my normal pace about everywhere; more on the hills and I am slow anyway. Finished shattered, body paining (I am a Durban oke) everywhere. I have been at gym most days and just finished an antibiotic for a tooth abscess this week so maybe that is it.

Off to buy whey protein and then sleep.  Any advice on what should be taken after an antibiotic?

Not sure if I am sick but had one of those days :nuke: Three hour ride and felt wretched from one hour in. 2km to 3km/hr down on my normal pace about everywhere; more on the hills and I am slow anyway. Finished shattered, body paining (I am a Durban oke) everywhere. I have been at gym most days and just finished an antibiotic for a tooth abscess this week so maybe that is it.

Off to buy whey protein and then sleep. Any advice on what should be taken after an antibiotic?

Maybe fatigue after overdoing the gym on antibiotics...some rides are just plain *** though.

I am not sick physically, mentally I'm sick and tired, think doing a lekker 20-30 km early ride tomorrow will be the right meds.

Edited by BSG

I am not sick physically, mentally I'm sick and tired, think doing a lekker 20-30 km early ride tomorrow will be the right meds.

Feeling much better after my morning ride, so true about the "feel good" endorphins that one gets from practising. [emoji322] [emoji323] [emoji106]

what magic potions do you guys use for a chest cold ? Just have a heavy chest and cough...

Same...

Mine is from a toddler :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently I had quite a cold and circumstances were that I didn't manage to get any medication ( none in house, working crazy hrs, maid at home wouldn't let chemist delivery in as I forgot to tell her etc.) Strange thing was after 3 days, I was totally better and shook it off really well. I am not advocating not taking medication but was quite an eye opener for me as I normally take cold/flu medication when I have a cold.