Topic Locked

Patchelicious

A topic was just locked:

Topic Closed

Trolling - looking at the OP's profile history on The Hub and cycling background it is highly unlikely that this is a genuine question. A warning will be issued.

Dear admin man, perhaps ask the person privately if it was a genuine question before issuing a warning based on your assumption.

How do you know their cycling background? What level of cycling background do you need to ask about nutritional questions?

I think closing this topic based on the fact that it was asking for banned substances is a better reason than your assumptions..... especially after what happened earlier this week.

Edited by ArchedBackChinOut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know their cycling background? What level of cycling background do you need to ask about nutritional questions?

I am fairly new to the Cycling game with one Argus under my belt in 2009

…*snip, snip*…

My Goals are as follows:

Burger Fietstoer 2014 (Strictly because i need a good seeding for the Argus 2015)

Argus 2015 (Which will be my ultimate goal)

Are you serious?

I think even the trolls could see that the thread in question was trolling.

a simple google search would have answered his questions

also go have a look at the posts he made since joining...

A topic was just locked:

Topic Closed

Trolling - looking at the OP's profile history on The Hub and cycling background it is highly unlikely that this is a genuine question. A warning will be issued.

Dear admin man, perhaps ask the person privately if it was a genuine question before issuing a warning based on your assumption.

I think closing this topic based on the fact that it was asking for banned substances is a better reason than your assumptions..... especially after what happened earlier this week.

Smelt like a double poster to me

Graveldonkey should try a few of these, at least he wont get banned and will die happily fed

special from KFC for double posters

post-182-0-81164600-1403081798_thumb.png

Edited by SwissVan

Why do we act like idiots??

14 November 2013 - 03:40

If you are sensitive to self scrutinee and constructive criticism. Dont bother reading any further. you will find this offensive!!!

I recently got off my IDT to allow enough oxygen flow through to my brain to have a "Eureka" moment..... we (cyclists) are all idiots!!! yes....u heard me right.

And here is why:

Every single person i know in this sport act like a school boy being caught in the act fapping in a cubical during break time when they are ambushed into a conversations on topics other than cycling.

If we are seeded anywhere in the single numeric of the Argus, we believe it is one of us that will podium on the day and sitting on the cross bar of our bikes (pre race) are going to get us a spot on the Intellibus team. --- idiots

We also believe we have the right to shout commands such as "MOOOVE!!" and "KEEP LEFT!!" all the way through each ride so we can be respected as the faster rider (only to be caught later in the race) --- Idiots

Strava is the latest tool to show that you are into this game and mean business. Even though you might find this hard to believe..... no one checks what you have done except your stupid cycling mates. --- idiots

Having a Pimped or lighter bike is only a indication of your stupidity level in this sport, and some oke on a Raleigh RC3000 is waiting to kick your butt. Or maybe he has already. But you pretended not to notice while you were busy scanning your stupid monitoring equipment indicating how much fart you have accumulated from the last banana consumption......... Yes you!!!..... dont look behind you....... you know who you are. --- idiots

having a friendly chat with Joe Soap of cycling in the local bike shop and then ignoring everyone at Killarney with your kit on is absolutely rediculous. You do realise people still recognise you with cycling kit on? ---Idiots

even if you did make it onto the Pro scene does not take away your courtesy and personality. You are still allowed to act like a normal decent person. --- idiots

Going to the local Pub with a Specialized shirt on means nothing to the chics. They dont cycle and they dont care. Its how you get her home that matters. And taking chics to your Moms house aint cool. --- idiots

Why do we act like @ssholes towards cyclists when we drive cars, and the same when we ride our bicycles?? --- idiots

This sport is becoming more and more brain dead as it grows. And the more i think about it.... the more i am starting to believe the bicycle has a slow releasing brain killing poison which is transferred into the @sshole of the guy / girl riding it.

I am one of the idiots, so dont criticise me, rather try and understand and make sense of this theory.