Sani2c 2015

Gringo

Right bikes are through security , bags checked in. We are now waiting for boarding. Starting to get excited or nervous not sure which. Why didn't I train properly? Anybody got some magic last minute advise for 2 lazy back markers who drink more wine than they ride bikes?

yip, look up, enjoy the scenery, you won't win so don't try. Stop at the water points, talk ***, take photos. Make memories

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Body warmer, hooded jacket. Sizes all too big, ordered a large got an xl. Appears all have tthe similar situation

Body warmer, hooded jacket. Sizes all too big, ordered a large got an xl. Appears all have tthe similar situation

Eish here we go again!! I hate kit drama..

Any pics of the new kit though?

Edit: Spelling

Edited by ratherberidin'

Right bikes are through security , bags checked in. We are now waiting for boarding. Starting to get excited or nervous not sure which. Why didn't I train properly? Anybody got some magic last minute advise for 2 lazy back markers who drink more wine than they ride bikes?

Relax and enjoy.  The humour and chirps at the back are of way better quality and quantity than further forward in the field...

Scare the snerious race snakes by claiming to aim for sub 10hrs with a chillaxed attitude.. Like "yeah I'll prolly hit sub 10 this year, whatevs bru." And they'll think you did it cuz they won't see you on the course..

Tx man, but which is the male colors? :blush:

I think it is male on the left and female on the right. I am so happy they didnt do pink this year as I currently have ladies kit. If all else fails I will be able to wear the ladies colours at least...

I think it is male on the left and female on the right. I am so happy they didnt do pink this year as I currently have ladies kit. If all else fails I will be able to wear the ladies colours at least...

I'm in the same boat. I think. Will see what is inside my "trommel" tomorrow.

yip, look up, enjoy the scenery, you won't win so don't try. Stop at the water points, talk ***, take photos. Make memories

This looks like an account thats been hacked

Admin - Mike would never have said this, its an imposter... this isnt the Mike I know

The clothing is just a teeny-weenie part of the experience, but honestly the clothing this year sucks big time - it reflects badly on a race that otherwise represents quality. The clothing quality this year is really sub-standard. I reckon, rather leave it out all together than providing poor quality stuff. Chucked the stuff from my box straight in the clothes-drive bin.