Who remembers?

DPG

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the "new " magnum is pathetic ..................

Yep I made it through 2 episodes .. only good thing is the theme song.

Yep I made it through 2 episodes .. only good thing is the theme song.

I haven't seen the new version of Magnum, but I caught a bit of Tom Selleck in Blue Bloods recently and didn't enjoy it enough to want to watch anymore.

On top of that, he was on TV when we were in the US and he was advertising "Reverse Mortgages" for old people in one of those extra long adverts with the "one-on-one I'm your best friend sincerity voice" that the Americans do so well. That was very disappointing :-(

He was OK as the dad in the film Killers mind you.

These 80s remakes are proper ***! Tried to watch McGyver the other day, I needed to stop when I started talking about moving to Nepal.

You can't redo classic series.. you can maybe do a continuation if you have really run out of ideas for shows..but not redo the damn thing..those shows didn't work because of the storylines but because of the cast..swiss army knife, helicopter car etc also counts as part of the cast [emoji23]

Next they will probably redo M*A*S*H..or Cheers.

You can't redo classic series.. you can maybe do a continuation if you have really run out of ideas for shows..but not redo the damn thing..those shows didn't work because of the storylines but because of the cast..swiss army knife, helicopter car etc also counts as part of the cast [emoji23]

One that was sort of ok, was the A-Team movie. But I think it worked because they didnt do that whole "it must now be dark and realistic" ***, they kept it stupid and fun.

They better leave M*A*S*H The %#^#$^# ALONE .... it was great the way it was done and will be ruined now if they try to remake it.

#JustSaying!

One that was sort of ok, was the A-Team movie. But I think it worked because they didnt do that whole "it must now be dark and realistic" ***, they kept it stupid and fun.

I enjoyed the A-team movie..

I never understood the allure of owning vast collections of CDs or video tapes or DVDs etc. When it all went digital, it was a real relief- none of that crap to clutter up my house!

I did this - the best part of a CD is the front cover, and in a rack you don't get to see it.  Took me a weekend, but it makes a real conversation starter when people come to visit...

post-15215-0-75658800-1544096300_thumb.jpg

I did this - the best part of a CD is the front cover, and in a rack you don't get to see it.  Took me a weekend, but it makes a real conversation starter when people come to visit...

Ministry of Sound right next to Wet Wet Wet? 

I like the diverse taste!