Urban MTB Assalt

fastlegs

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZAR 350 for a MTB race is a bit steep...

Seriously?!?!?!.....Seriously?!?!?! A R1.5m course build, water points, the ventilation systems, the logistics of it. I'd say its priced pretty well for what it is, and lets say it takes you 3 hours to complete. That's R118 odd(too lazy for calculator) per hour for what is a very rare experience. Better than R200 for some markers stuck on a jeep track trail.....

EDIT: A bit strong worded I suppose but Gill Marcus wound me up.

ZAR 350 for a MTB race is a bit steep...

I tend to agree, but I am more inclined to do this original sounding event, instead of the 94.7..

This sounds awesome and well thought out... I can ride forest tracks, district roads and the like in every other race of the year.

Could/should be ripping up/through more Golf parks imo, after all isn't cycling the new golf? and a sojourn up and along the Linksfield ridge would be awesome, could push the distance up to what we know and love in marathons,and some tech descents just to mix it up. Otherwise, def. maybe. Floating bridges always a laugh,

Any idea of profile and and, I've entered lets see how it goes

Up hills don't make much difference to diesel motors

Any idea of profile and and, I've entered lets see how it goes

Profile is on the site; 546.15m total ascentpost-51269-0-04718100-1405663972_thumb.jpg

Just ditched amashova for this. Looks amazing

like wise! Only problem is its over 2 months away! I want to do it now now!

Archived