Idiots on The Spruit

LegsEleven

I have been attacked by dogs many times and have sometimes dispatched them with a swift cleat to the head, only to be threatened by the irate owner with lots of threats .I even had a huge shock stick/ cattle prodder stuck in my face by with blue sparks flying. At Emmarentia lake the rules clearly state dogs must be on a lead but no one ever pays any attention to that. About 2 years ago at Delta park a `lady` threw a stick across my path which caused me to fly OTH over her border collie and shepard dog who were in hot pursuit of said stick. I was too livid to take it up with her and just dusted myself off and departed but my wife gave her a spectacular lesson in the alternative oxford dictionary and maintains to this day that the `b*tch looked straight at me and timed the throw to it`s effect. I now carry a extra large can of the strongest pepper jet spray I could find and will use it without hesitation on the next mutt that tugs at my socks, hopefully the owner will be taking notes.

The best way to get rid of dogs snapping at your heels is to spray them with a water bottle - should give you enough time to take the gap.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Man

Creatine FTW

Sorry Escapee, I can't stand these guys teasing you for your skinny legs. You are too modest. I know you pm'ed this to me in private, but I'm posting this to set the record straight.

post-57454-0-31197500-1406015714_thumb.jpg

Sorry Escapee, I can't stand these guys teasing you for your skinny legs. You are too modest. I know you pm'ed this to me in private, but I'm posting this to set the record straight.

Uhmmmmm Blondie...I am not really n goose hey

Stupid approach to animals.....just because I have been hit by a MTB rider I must now punch them first?

According to your logic, you should just punch their parents..... or some such.... :)

Those Russian legs kicked down the boeing passanger plane in Ukraine.. DAM

Guest Smimby

According to your logic, you should just punch their parents..... or some such.... :)

No, you should punch the owners ALSO...

Stupid approach to animals.....just because I have been hit by a MTB rider I must now punch them first?

I think its quite conservative.......better than shooting the mtber first

If it's a small dog you brake hard and then try to run over him him over.

Edited by Blokman

If it's a small dog you brake hard and then try to run over him him over.

No you didnt i saw you...you Brake then hit yourself in the head until you bark like a muppet:) :cursing:

post-44959-0-18855700-1406023095_thumb.gif

Edited by Undun

Reminds me of Gilbert during a race, ranting at a family and their loose dog

Anyone remember that day in road racing two years ago

Edited by ' Dale

Popping in quickly, just fill me in.

Are we talking dogs, guns or idiots today ?

Canines are the flavour of the day

Woof woof

So because the owner is stupid you have the right to punish the dog?

I was just joking since that is where the thread was heading. Trying not to be too serious. Spruit is really a place to ride slower and have fun and enjoy the green strip in the middle of Jozi.