Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As of 58 minutes ago there were just 1,400 entries left. Sure they're all gone by now.

Holy Moses, that's amazing. I suppose the charity groups are going to have a field day selling their tickets at a price.

Wow, so in 2012 at least 2 weeks 

2013: 4 days

2014: 8 hours

2015: ???? 

2016: ?????!$%!

Soon this will beat Sani2C for a b&tchfight to get an entry, PPA make ready for your memberships to skyrocket next year!!

The last time it sold out as quick as this was in 2003, the first year Chappies was opened to the race again after the Ou Kaapse Weg route. My entry went quite smooth. I entered the queue at about 13:40 and watched the countdown. By 14:25 I was entered. Just finished booking the flights, car rental and accommodation through Kulula. Staying at the Hotel on St. Georges right at the start! :clap:  Now I have a sudden urge to go out and start training for the race. :D

Holy Moses, that's amazing. I suppose the charity groups are going to have a field day selling their tickets at a price.

Any idea when charity entries open?

Wow, so in 2012 at least 2 weeks 

2013: 4 days

2014: 8 hours

2015: ????

2016: ?????!$%!

Soon this will beat Sani2C for a b&tchfight to get an entry, PPA make ready for your memberships to skyrocket next year!!

2015: 16mins

We also managed to enter earlier tonight. I must say that the queuing system worked quite well for us. Now to dust off the tandem and get a decent seeding at Die Burger. Lets hope that there will be some W2W fitness left by the time Die Burger rolls around.

Wow.......    This is my first Argus and maybe the last as I am then not sure if one will be able to get an entry again.....   

Cycling is definitely the new golf!!!!!

How many entries were available when they opened it yesterday?

Urgh...! Forgot to enter for my 10th Argus yesterday and now the entries are closed. I did manage a charity entry at the Sabrina Love Foundation, thank goodness...!