2015 Tour de France

Frosty

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just discovered I will be in a place with no TV or internet/cellphone reception for the last week of Le Tour!

Eish!! :eek:

Just discovered I will be in a place with no TV or internet/cellphone reception for the last week of Le Tour!

Are you going to be in Claremont just passed Cavendish square? Worst cell phone reception, in the world. I feel your pain

Can anyone tell me what time coverage of a regular kind of stage on Friday July 10 is likely to start? Planning a spinathon and thought it would be cool to coincide with the stage coverage being broadcast. Cannot find anything on the internet about this.

Cheers

That's rof hey

I'm looking forward to this, as I've made a number of changes to the scoring system for the fantasy competition, to make it more rewarding for picked riders in the break, successful breakaways that stay away, and more... 5 minutes to the start

[/quote)

Looking forward to the TdF Fantasy competition , Gerald is doing a great Job every year :clap:

Edit : Spelling

Edited by Sani

Looking forward to the TdF Fantasy competition , Gerald is doing a great Job every year :clap:

Edit : Spelling

Announcement about the competition scoring and prizes coming soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody arranging tours from SA to watch the race?

Yes, I've got a motor-home from Amsterdam on July 4th to Paris on July 27th. The idea is to see a bit of the race daily and enjoy a trailer park expedition through 3 countries. Destinations kindly chosen by ASO.

Taking bikes and riding the hills. And the vineyards. And some valley roads.

Have space for 1 or 2. PM me if you need a moving bed, either whole TDF or just bits.

I'm seriously considering going to the Alps for a few days on the 2015 tour... Anyone else keen?

It looks like a party.

I'm seriously considering going to the Alps for a few days on the 2015 tour... Anyone else keen?

Will be there. Bike and motor-home....

The three colours in the wake of The Shark Of Messina, on his top tube, represents the 3 GTs won by Nibbles, a unique feat

So cool these customised things of the PROs

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.imdserve.com/images/news/2015/04/29/1430388136743-4cvh7dmwiy1y-960-540.jpg

That is the thing about school holidays, I can sit and watch TDF half of the day and ride my bike rest of the day