• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done. crazy...

edit: African air makes you tougherer :thumbup:

Edited by morneS555

That was an awesome effort and a great template for breaking a world record! He controlled everything he could.

Good if him to thank the team for their support - they've had to race a man short occasionally to let him live his dream. Awesome advertising for both man and team!

I was lucky that it started as I got home last night, half an hour later my wife walks in and we were GLUED to the screen! That was awesome. I can't believe we were getting so excited about a man riding in circles... 

That commentator on the UCI youtube page was also the best. 'Pay attention now!' he shouts as he just reels off many many numbers.

Great stuff

Nope, well known fact the 'stache gives you extra 5 watts...

He did wind tunel test for real with and without, result was no need to shave it of Victor happy.

I was lucky that it started as I got home last night, half an hour later my wife walks in and we were GLUED to the screen! That was awesome. I can't believe we were getting so excited about a man riding in circles...

That commentator on the UCI youtube page was also the best. 'Pay attention now!' he shouts as he just reels off many many numbers.

Great stuff

It’s great how sports can bring people together [emoji106]

My wife and kids were all cheering for him in the last 5 minutes.

Based on similar calculations used for Gert's national record, Victor Campenaerts had to push between 510 - 530 Watts for an hour.