Where Giants Roam...post'em

s14phoenix

Very cool. Where was the pic taken?

At the top of Krugersdorp hill, guys paraglide from there. That's civilization that you see in the distance there.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Joe's having a wee chirp.

Not chirping. Seriously looked to me like your bike was submerged in that stuff... cool pic. I see Yeti is having their annual tribe gathering in Nepal this year, must be an awesome place to go ride.

Haha, having a laugh at myself now... Seriously thought 'indian/Nepalese tar' was like some sort of quick sand you get in India or Nepal... I think I need to go sleep.

Edited by Catatonic_Joe

Not chirping. Seriously looked to me like your bike was submerged in that stuff... cool pic. I see Yeti is having their annual tribe gathering in Nepal this year, must be an awesome place to go ride.

Haha, having a laugh at myself now... Seriously thought 'indian/Nepalese tar' was like some sort of quick sand you get in India or Nepal... I think I need to go sleep.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! That is awesome.

The trusty Anthem (yes that's a 26er) has been places.

Nothing wrong with 26ers... If you can't turn the crank to make it go what is 29 or 27.5 inch wheels gonna help. wagon wheels are overrated - geesh people say Giant made a fuss over 27.5... have you been in a (shudder...) Spatialized shop recently??? MAN they can carry on over 29inch wheels... :thumbdown:  - I say you need to ride what suits you and your style :thumbup:

Not the place for the wheel debate anyway...

MOAR GIANTS!!!! :drool:

:devil: