Where Giants Roam...post'em

s14phoenix

Finally off the BMC?  (it was a BMC, right?)

Nice ride! Do yourself a favour and get a Magic Mary / Rock Razor or an Ibex / Canis combo. 

WTB Trail Boss/Vigilante FTW!!!

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is that at? Looks like an awesome spot!

On the St Blaize hiking trial running from Mossel Bay to Danabaai. The scenery is truly spectacular.

On the St Blaize hiking trial running from Mossel Bay to Danabaai. The scenery is truly spectacular.

Thought it looked familiar! I tried that trail from the Dana Bay side, but only rideable for a short distance, very sandy and also rocky in places. Did you enter at the Mossel Bay side? Judging by the signs at the entries, bikes are not allowed, only hikers :whistling: 

Jip, finally off the bmc. I'm waiting for the Ibex tyres I've ordered to arrived.

Awesome! If you ride this like you rode that BMC of yours, you'll be cleaning up at the enduros this season!

Thought it looked familiar! I tried that trail from the Dana Bay side, but only rideable for a short distance, very sandy and also rocky in places. Did you enter at the Mossel Bay side? Judging by the signs at the entries, bikes are not allowed, only hikers :whistling:

I entered from the top behind the Van Riebeeck stadium. Didn't see no signs there. You're right,its not very rideable. I did enjoy riding there in the early 90's when I was younger and much lighter...It remains one of my favourite hikes though.

I entered from the top behind the Van Riebeeck stadium. Didn't see no signs there. You're right, its not very rideable. I did enjoy riding there in the early 90's when I was younger and much lighter...It remains one of my favourite hikes though.

Edited by Grootgert