Where Giants Roam...post'em

s14phoenix

Just picked it up from the Dirtopia bike shop. Ready for Die Burger on Sunday, rebuilt by the very people that makes Sunday possible.

attachicon.gifIMG_20160729_174130674.jpg

If I may ask, what's their take on why your frames brake on the top tube?

Sorry I just saw their "take" on why it brakes there.

Edited by BSG

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my trance back from the bike shop. Going on its maiden voyage tomorrow after being rebuilt and having a custom spray job.

Now that is a super sexy bike. Enjoy

Just got my trance back from the bike shop. Going on its maiden voyage tomorrow after being rebuilt and having a custom spray job.

Wow looks awesome.

Who did the spray job??

If I may ask, what's their take on why your frames brake on the top tube?

Sorry I just saw their "take" on why it brakes there.

Top tube breaks just after the weld where it's on it's thinnest. Bad design.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

That blue ❤️❤️????????

Very nice!

You sure you have the correct chain length? The derailleur looks a bit pulled forward, despite being in the smallest cog. 

Very nice!

You sure you have the correct chain length? The derailleur looks a bit pulled forward, despite being in the smallest cog. 

Shot. Wasn't in the smallest cog there, just look like it in the pic.

My 2016 Propel Adv 0 with Ultegra Di2 on Token c50's . Picked up on Thursday and was out for my first ride this morning. Love the smoothness of Di2. 

attachicon.gifPSX_20160730_144010-1024x768.jpg

I love it! At least it's not another soft tail. Beautiful bike. Fetched my Silverback from Hermanus today, now I need to decide between the Talon and the Vida

I saw it at Velo while it was being put back together. Very kief build and a very well executed paint job. I assume you took some inspiration from the Santa Cruz 5010?

Dit is loshande die mooiste trance wat ek al gesien het. Even prettier than the stealth trance that sk27 rides that was my favourite until I saw yours.

Suddenly I am thinking of a custom paint job on my singlespeed again....

Who made the fork and Wheel decals for you?

Very nice!

Its fine, its full 116 links. When im in granny (46 tooth) the derailler is sitting at about "16h30"