Where Giants Roam...post'em

s14phoenix

Was lucky enough to get my hands on one of these frames a while back. These were the bikes that got me into bikes when I was a kid. Always wanted one.

It's not the original spec by a long shot though. I built the bike with some parts I had lying around.

The plan is to eventually get it to original spec with the Dura Ace grouppo and wheels and the Deda cockpit. The saddle is original, though  ^_^ and the cages.

IMG_4435.jpg

Edited by Jetstar500

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks nice,I'm starting to develop quite an itch for the TCX models.

Isn't that a TCR with disc brakes.

A gift for myself, from myself, for good services rendered. Man this bike is something else.

Not a roady but that looks sleek.

What is it?? Yes I know a bicycle, model I mean.

A gift for myself, from myself, for good services rendered. Man this bike is something else.

Congratz

Have many awesome miles

????????

wow dude that is so nice.  congrats and enjoy

Was lucky enough to get my hands on one of these frames a while back. These were the bikes that got me into bikes when I was a kid. Always wanted one.

It's not the original spec by a long shot though. I built the bike with some parts I had lying around.

The plan is to eventually get it to original spec with the Dura Ace grouppo and wheels and the Deda cockpit. The saddle is original, though  ^_^ and the cages.

IMG_4435.jpg

That's is gorgeous.

Why not do a Resto Mod? Retro frame with modern everything else.

That's is gorgeous.

Why not do a Resto Mod? Retro frame with modern everything else.

I've got an old steel frame that I built like that, but I dunno, I would quite like to keep this one original. I guess at the moment it is a resto mod though :D

• 2 weeks later...