Where Giants Roam...post'em

s14phoenix

Those same tyres on my hardtail has done tokai a number of times, granted in the dry. Serfas Drifters not one puncture, at least 800km on road, gravel & tokai.

Stopped the mountains therfore the rigid fork & kept the tyres that work for me.But I use the bike mainly for road, gravel & commuting.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I slapped on a RS Reba with black stanchions to get closer to my "All Black" goal....hopefully a XO1 Grouppo on the cards in the near future  ^_^

attachicon.gifGiant1.jpg

attachicon.gifGiant2.jpg

Must keep an eye on this, should be a steal in 4 months time.........

Looking good Brandon, my all black Anthem X looks similar actually although I have gold stanchions.

Weight is 6.9kg. If you hit 37kmph it feels if someone turns on the boosters. Accelerate like a bat out of hell. Well that was with the Fulcrum Racing 3.5 wheels. Taking her out with the Zipps this weekend. Counting the hours!!!!

Definitely worth I look if you are in the market. Much better than my previous bike.

Much better than my previous bike.

New purchases are ALWAYS better than previous.

Or that's what we tell ourselves ... anything to justify it. :thumbup:

Looking good Brandon, my all black Anthem X looks similar actually although I have gold stanchions.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  that's how I roll Steven  :whistling: ...pre-offers welcome  :ph34r:

As soon as I get my RS Reba 120mm fitted I will have an all black Anthem X!  :thumbup:

just the damn silver SLX crank that will now haunt me... you get an all black XT crank right? need to add that to the shopping list

... you get an all black XT crank right?

Yes but the black anodising wears through quite fast where heels/shoes rub against it while pedalling. The silver ones look better for longer ....but would not suit the look you're going for

As soon as I get my RS Reba 120mm fitted I will have an all black Anthem X!  :thumbup:

just the damn silver SLX crank that will now haunt me... you get an all black XT crank right? need to add that to the shopping list

Im sure Bogus One can do his majic on the SLX crank?

Rattle can and then black electric insulation tape where the shoes tend to scuff.