Where Giants Roam...post'em

s14phoenix

That's hawt.

What cateye are you running? I see the pickup is on your rear wheel which is what I'm after.

Its a sigma rox 5

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard headed comes to mind....?

Not really. I just honestly can't see the point of a dually. Unless you are riding 300km in one go or going down sheer mountain cliffs there is no need to go soft.

The way things are going I think it's time to go back to basics. We need less complicated bikes with better riders. Not the other way round.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Not really. I just honestly can't see the point of a dually. Unless you are riding 300km in one go or going down sheer mountain cliffs there is no need to go soft.

The way things are going I think it's time to go back to basics. We need less complicated bikes with better riders. Not the other way round.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I fully agree with you, so do all the EWS, DH and for that matter a large number of world XCO riders too................. Hell even slopestyle riders wouldn't see the point!! Pinarello with their K8S must have wasted all their R&D budget too on that sotftail road bike, totally unnecessary......

(The above would be typed in sarcasm font, but alas, there is no such thing)

So while I am envious at the mileage you do in a wek, month, year, etc, it is most probably 99% riding I would absolutely hate. i.e, flat gravel roads, boring......

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

That handlebar looks awesome, what make etc is it?

Thanx. It's a Truvativ Stylo T40

I salute you Dan! My dream ride is an XTC. Beautiful bike and beautiful picture too.  :drool:

This is a small section of what I did today : 

post-38519-0-39448300-1467572520_thumb.jpg

Notice the "massive tarred highway" in the background because the only single track in Stellenbosch is Jonkershoek and hardtails can only ride on big flat highways without cateyes because if you ride over one you might shatter your spine.  :whistling:

Well that is at least what I gathered here  :clap: