Strava Kudos from People you do not know

RABUBI

any 1 know how to get some 1 that is following you to not follow you by not asking them to ? got a client now following me and don't want him to know that I ride during the day  but I do want other buddies to know -  hope this makes sense

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can remove random followers and block them from following you again.

1)Go to your PROFILE page.

2)On the right hand side there is a heading "SOCIAL STATS"

3)Underneath it is headings for people you are following, people following you, etc

4)Click on "FOLLOWERS"

5)Find the name you want to block, next to the name there is a square with "FOLLOWING" written in it. Next to that is a little symbol that looks like a cog.

6) Click on it and click on "BLOCK ATHLETE"

7) Bobs your Uncle, he's blocked and cannot follow you again.

EASY PEASY.

And can I just sommer give Ian Privett (HUB Strava Group) a whole herd of Kudu's. He never fails to send me a thumbs up and the man is a MACHINE on the bike.

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  

Why do people complain about getting Kudo's from fellow cyclist even if they are strangers. You must actually feel good that someone thinks you're training ride was pretty good. There doesn't seem to be any friendliness going around these days.

This is it probably!

And thanks for all the kudos Yaseen Kahn (member of the Hub Strava Group)  :) 

Yeah, the "Stranger Danger!" alarm bells were ringing for poor old Yaseen, but now thanks to theHub he is a stranger no more :D

Thanks for the kudos Yaseen  :thumbup:

I think we should just maybe put our Hub username in Brackets next to your name in Strava, so that people know who gave them Kudo's. The will prob clear up most of the confusion I think. Lol

I keep getting Kudos from people I am not following or are following me.

I mean, why would a bloke in Brittain keep thinking I am doing good work?

And it is a recurring 4 or 5 People.

Maybe a scam?

Maybe a strava bot program to make you feel good?

Anyone experience this?

Kudos!

Kudo's are great when you have REALLY earned them, such as getting PR's and such. but when you get Kudo's for just riding even a short distance, then for me that kind of deflates the meaning a bit. I like giving Kudo's to my mates when it is clear they did a monster effort like climb a big hill, go for a rider bigger than they normally do, or put in just that little bit extra.

I think we should just maybe put our Hub username in Brackets next to your name in Strava, so that people know who gave them Kudo's. The will prob clear up most of the confusion I think. Lol

But we know these Komatipoort oakies are dodgy!

Was it you that burnt down the town?

:P

Ha ha ha,Ja we are very dodgy Characters.lol. It's a bloody dirty China shop/mall that Burned down. Lol. Looked really bad..

• 5 years later...

Digging up an old thread.

Got 2 random Kudos this morning for my commute, one from Brazil the other from New South Wales.

Dont know if I should be worried, profile pics on both of these are old grey haired tannies.

Digging up an old thread.

Got 2 random Kudos this morning for my commute, one from Brazil the other from New South Wales.

Dont know if I should be worried, profile pics on both of these are old grey haired tannies.

Admirers?  :blush: