Cheers FE.

If all goes roughly to plan we will be very happy there.

If all goes mostly to plan with a few hic-ups, we will be very happy there.

If anything goes properly wrong, we'll sort it out and be very happy there. . . .

that's the right attitude!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No tools going into the bin box I'm afraid.

I'm actually paying for an extra suitcase when I book my ticket (cheaper than doing it on the day at check-in) which will allow me 23kg of extra stuff :-)

oh rats ! :wacko: :clap:

that's the right attitude!

In some respects it's the only attitude to have. So often people moan about things without having considered their own attitude wrt what they are moaning about. You're happiness shouldn't be depended on circumstances or material things but in who we are and who we've learned from and whom we are helping/mentoring to do life.

• 2 weeks later...

Three weeks tonight and we fly back to Spain to finalize the purchase of Casa Espana . . . .

Better get my skates on :-)

Edited by Bonus

• 3 weeks later...

Three weeks tonight and we fly back to Spain to finalize the purchase of Casa Espana . . . .

Better get my skates on :-)

Only just found your post now.....bit slow on the East...

I work for a Spanish company and their HO is 300km from your town! I would have thought the area is more Basque than Spanish. There's a big difference!

With Pamplona, San Sebastian and Bilbao on your doorstep and the French Pyrenees around the corner for skiing, that's a handy spot to have!   

What a great video!

You right about one thing, the lifestyle they have in these parts are truly humane and people/family orientated.

I'm there in December again if you forgot to bring a kettle

Great move. Always good to see there are people out their WILLING to pursue their dreams instead of boasting about in the pub on Friday.

keep the posts coming!

Taking a trip over to the UK and then Spain this week to finalize the purchase of our property. Then we'll come back to finish up here before leaving properly.

A mixture of excitement and sadness :-)  :-(

We will be situated in the foothills of the Pyrenees, northern Spain - approx half way between Barcelona and San Sebastian and 50km south of the French border.

post-4874-0-15230600-1441012996_thumb.png

Taking a trip over to the UK and then Spain this week to finalize the purchase of our property. Then we'll come back to finish up here before leaving properly.

A mixture of excitement and sadness :-) :-(

We will be situated in the foothills of the Pyrenees, northern Spain - approx half way between Barcelona and San Sebastian and 50km south of the French border.

Awesome

Guest notmyname

Yeah Bonus, that's awesome man. Good luck and don't forget to keep us up to speed with this awesome journey. Jealous level expert right here.

We're flying out today SAG - so will have to take a rain check.

My ticket is to come back at then end of the month to wrap up things here - unless something happens in Spain that needs me to stay on for a bit.

Will keep you posted.

We will get that ride eventually mate!

We're flying out today SAG - so will have to take a rain check.

My ticket is to come back at then end of the month to wrap up things here - unless something happens in Spain that needs me to stay on for a bit.

Will keep you posted.

We will get that ride eventually mate!

have a good flight, Bonus. Hope the process goes as smoothly as it has so far.