The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

Don't even follow the TDF, entered just for fun. But Kudos to the HubSA team for putting the big yellow button in the header, I'm pretty sure that the reason there are so many entries this year.

WHAT?????????? :huh: :o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok entered as well, this will definitely add to my TDF experience this year...thanks Gerald looking fwd to this.

565 entries... a little under 44 hours to the deadline for entries (and to confirm your start list).

the smallprint is the where its at

You can only win the stages cranks if you have a post count > 1000. :)

I'm getting there! It takes a while though if one only posts sensible things on the hub....

The 1000 post limit is a bit of a downer but still looking forward to seeing how my team does. Adds a little more to the event.

I wonder how many active daily users there are on the hub?

Ek is daagliks op die Hub,tot my vrou se groot fustrasie,maar dit beteken nie ek is naby 1000 post.

Ek is hier om artikels te lees, te leer by die manne wat weet van tegniese goed, na die classifieds te kyk en te dag droom oor die ongelooflike fietse en plekke waar die mense ry.

Ek is daagliks op die Hub,tot my vrou se groot fustrasie,maar dit beteken nie ek is naby 1000 post.

Ek is hier om artikels te lees, te leer by die manne wat weet van tegniese goed, na die classifieds te kyk en te dag droom oor die ongelooflike fietse en plekke waar die mense ry.

Ja, I think it took me about 6 months of browsing before I posted anything but as time has gone by I find myself participating more and more in all the discussions.

The 1000 post limit is a bit of a downer but still looking forward to seeing how my team does. Adds a little more to the event.

I'm sure rouxtjie waas joking about the 1000 post limit.

Yes, just a joke. There is no post limit. Prizes are open to all entrants.

I'm sure rouxtjie waas joking about the 1000 post limit.

It would seem that he was trying to scare off the competition.

It took me 4 hours to decide on my team.

Still have team B and C to make changes.

Yes, just a joke. There is no post limit. Prizes are open to all entrants.

shhhhhhhhh 

How the hell am I supposed to win the cranks without playing dirty.

:) :)

Hi Gerald, Sorry another question. Can I sub a guy twice? So for eg have in in my team for the first week then remove him on first rest day and then bring him back on the second rest day to do the last week?