Sani2c 2016

Squier

I'm 50/50 if I should enter, I need to have 1 decent sani always sick always injured or drama, it's like I'm just not supposed to do the race

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 50/50 if I should enter, I need to have 1 decent sani always sick always injured or drama, it's like I'm just not supposed to do the race

#firstworldproblems

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 

I am really looking for an entry into Sani2C 2016. If you are not going to use your entry or know of someone that are not going to use theirs, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

Im also looking for a race entry. so if you not going to use yours please give me a shout 

• 3 weeks later...

Also looking for one...and can offer you W2W entry for 2016.

Please PM me if interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know when entries will open for public? I know it says mid August on their site but does anyone know of the actual date? I keep missing it every year and go into waiting list. Maybe 2016 will be my year!

Anyone know when entries will open for public? I know it says mid August on their site but does anyone know of the actual date? I keep missing it every year and go into waiting list. Maybe 2016 will be my year!

rumours around of a 4th event to chop the waiting list...hope you get in