The Salvage Thread

Eldron

Items have been taken.

PM me, would like to trade for handshake, everything in one go with someone who can put to good use. Pretty good condition.

Full Acera 3x8 groupset with crank

26" suntour xcm fork

26" bontrager disc wheelset

handlebar and seatpost

post-81057-0-00752400-1482661676_thumb.jpg

Edited by energiaMTB

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pair of maxxis crossmark 2.1 120 TPI clincher 29 inch tires.  never used, gathering dust in the garage.

they came with my mtb, but i did the tubeless thing when i bought it.

edit: fixed it.

Edited by billygoat0523

pair of maxxis crossmark 2.1 120 TPI tubular tires. never used, gathering dust in the garage.

they came with my mtb, but i did the tubeless thing when i bought it.

I doubt these are tubular tyres.

If you used the same rims to convert to tubeless then the tyres you have available fit a normal clincher rim but with tubes.

A tubular tyre is different and gets glued to the rim - requires a specific rim, different to a clincher.

Edited by Ryanpmb

Tubbies for MTB is the latest thing after boost...

Tubbies have been run in MTB for ages. They offer a lightweight solution for the pros. Nino only runs Dugast tubbies.

But, the Crossmarks available above will not be tubbies. They'll be clinchers that require tubes.

Cool, then I stand corrected...

Saw them in cross, never seen tubular mtb rims though...

Not as popular as clinchers but they're available. Especially carbon versions. Not ideal to deal with for the average weekend warrior though (that's about 90% of us :D )

• 2 weeks later...

Raleigh Helmet For A Youngster He/She

Size: 50-53cm

http://i.imgur.com/FbbDNjL.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/e4U2iSo.jpg

Edited by Andrew_Smith

I am looking for a ball bearing for my saint pedal. Any old pair of spd pedals will do, they use the same size i think.

I'm looking for a 29er straight steerer air shock fork with quick release (got quoted one for R3k, but my whole bike isn't even worth much more) if anyone has one lying around and looking for a good home please. My Merida big nine Tfs 500 has got a coil shock and I had to sell my full suspension Merida due to circumstances out of my hands. Thanks people of the hub.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a V-Brake caliper and suitable lever for a BMX build I'm busy with, please!

Edited by Stretched@Birth