New ballot-style entry process for 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour

News bot

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can easily go for 75 Argus's. That will be something. Now just hold thumbs that you "win" an entry every year.

That is a scary thought. Oneday I will work out what the race has cost me/my family over the years. Considering we go down for a week every year. Flights, accommodation, car hire.........

He is my target. I'm 31 years old with 25 finishes.

Stephen is the chairman of club21 and I chat to him every year at the expo. We joke about who will have the most ever. He wants to start a "double club" of 42 tours. Now that will be an exclusive club!!!

ah but how many are sub3?! :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling: (and 2015 doesn't count!)

ah but how many are sub3?! :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling: (and 2015 doesn't count!)

2015 does count!!  

In years to come I will tell all who will listen that I got a sub 3 in the Argus riding a BMX.  Woohoo! 

2015 does count!!  

In years to come I will tell all who will listen that I got a sub 3 in the Argus riding a BMX.  Woohoo! 

shh, don't tell anyone important, but my best time for the argus is a 2:52 done this year. ok it included a lot of stops, but i think it will hold up to scrutiny in years to come as legit.

That is a scary thought. Oneday I will work out what the race has cost me/my family over the years. Considering we go down for a week every year. Flights, accommodation, car hire.........

That will be less scary than adding up what you spent on Nespresso!

Your application has now been submitted. Please note: This is not a guarantee or confirmation of your entry allocation. You will be notified from the 4th of September 2015 whether you were successful in your application or not.

For further assistance please contact:

Cape Town Cycle Tour Team

info@cycletour.co.za

+27 87 820 7223

Your application has now been submitted. Please note: This is not a guarantee or confirmation of your entry allocation. You will be notified from the 4th of September 2015 whether you were successful in your application or not.

For further assistance please contact:

Cape Town Cycle Tour Team

info@cycletour.co.za

+27 87 820 7223

charity application, ne?

charity application, ne?

Nee, PPA member.

Application for PPA members are open - no guarantee of entry

though!

I think PPA members will get an entry - that is how the PPA

rolls!

Edited by Bloukrans

Nee, PPA member.

Application for PPA members are open - no guarantee of entry

though!

I think PPA members will get an entry - that is how the PPA

rolls!

Can't find link for entry. Please post one.

OK, I did my part to get Team DJR entered, now we wait................

"Your application has now been submitted. Please note: This is not a guarantee or confirmation of your entry allocation. You will be notified from the 4th of September 2015 whether you were successful in your application or not............"