Sani2C riders banned after reporting flasher

Sidmouth

Start by not banning participants who raise it as a serious concern?  :whistling:

The ladies will be forced to ride with pepper spray...concern dealt with

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like transparency and clarity that concerns about safety are been taken seriously. I don't want newspaper articles and cryptic tweets. 

If I get that I will ride another of his events no problem

Tell you what.

If Farmer Glen banned them for simply raising a serious concern, I will boycott all of his rides.

If he banned them for another transgression (like throwing toys and threatening him), I will not and will you concede to never ride any of his rides again?

post-22004-0-93280000-1439893350_thumb.jpg

I would like transparency and clarity that concerns about safety are been taken seriously. I don't want newspaper articles and cryptic tweets. 

If I get that I will ride another of his events no problem

Answer my question please.

If you truly believe that he banned them for "simply raising a concern" you should have no problem doing so.

BUT the logic in us all says that is probably not what happened, but the band wagon is simply too juicy for us to not get on board.

Answer my question please.

If you truly believe that he banned them for "simply raising a concern" you should have no problem doing so.

BUT the logic in us all says that is probably not what happened, but the band wagon is simply too juicy for us to not get on board.

You missed my little  :whistling: emoticon, sorry that was my chirp at the bandwagon.

There has to be a third side to this story (the truth), it would be nice for the S2C admin to make a statement clarifying this.

I did not feel safe on the Sani and this is serious enough, in my opinion, that the organisers need to address it.

ill come with the stuck record version again

by now clearly this has been brought to someones attention in the sani camp,

i repeat the silence is just getting the mob ready its that  simple "THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED", from a SANI2C side would go a looong way 

You missed my little  :whistling: emoticon, sorry that was my chirp at the bandwagon.

There has to be a third side to this story (the truth), it would be nice for the S2C admin to make a statement clarifying this.

I did not feel safe on the Sani and this is serious enough, in my opinion, that the organisers need to address it.

snap

Gotcha :)

sometimes it's difficult to express tongue in cheek over the net, the emoticons  need to be explained somewere

ill come with the stuck record version again

by now clearly this has been brought to someones attention in the sani camp,

i repeat the silence is just getting the mob ready its that  simple "THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENED", from a SANI2C side would go a looong way 

Agreed, but an organization like Sani2c doesnt have the luxury of going to the media with just "any version" of events simply to just be heard. (like we do) They need be careful how to reply to accusation of this nature.

Even something as simple as telling the truth bluntly could stir up a negative reaction.

If an individual makes a tweet that is bollocks we all dismiss it quickly, but look at how people have reacted to FG's tweet?

You missed my little :whistling: emoticon, sorry that was my chirp at the bandwagon.

I bet if Bianca (FG's daughter) and her teammates (Ariane & Cherise) raised a similar point to yours, he would do everything possible to make the route safe. At least I hope he would.

Agreed, but an organization like Sani2c doesnt have the luxury of going to the media with just "any version" of events simply to just be heard. (like we do) They need be careful how to reply to accusation of this nature.

Even something as simple as telling the truth bluntly could stir up a negative reaction.

If an individual makes a tweet that is bollocks we all dismiss it quickly, but look at how people have reacted to FG's tweet?

Absolutely correct. They have a very fine line to tread and a misstep could not only cost them dearly but other stage races as well.

Agreed, but an organization like Sani2c doesnt have the luxury of going to the media with just "any version" of events simply to just be heard. (like we do) 

I'm not sure that anyone has that luxury. At some point the truth will out. 

What is glaringly obvious is that Glen Haw has declined to comment as told by the Sunday Times. What we do know from experience is that the sooner the other party puts forward their side of the story the better. And in the PR world sooner means hours not days!

I am amazed that this has not been responded to by the organisers of the event. Surely the Sani is no longer a husband and wife organization and do not need to wait for Glen Haw to return to the race office. The Cape Epic remains the bench mark.

I will put 20 buck on it that it was their reaction to not getting the reaction that they wanted that caused Farmer Glen to react in the way he did.

Yebo

Archived