ScottCM

Our club's race is the 9th of July - Northgate 10km. 

Ag no man, can you do entries on the day so i can come and support your club?

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ag no man, can you do entries on the day so i can come and support your club?

Yes, you can. I am working at the entries. If you are early you get a free t-shirt. Not many 10km races are giving t-shirts anymore.

post-3664-0-31910000-1498736928_thumb.jpg

Our Eds beer tent is usually pretty festive til late in the afternoon, will buy a beer/coffee for those still around when I've done my rounds  :thumbup:

Our Eds beer tent is usually pretty festive til late in the afternoon, will buy a beer/coffee for those still around when I've done my rounds  :thumbup:

This is called bribery.... ^_^

I will be entering the Old Eds race... I guess my next 21km is a bit earlier than first anticipated... 

+1 will also be there and at the Northgate 10km

Edited by DA\/ID

Bikehub party. I will miss it because I am so slow though...  :eek:

Edited by EmJayZA

Bikehub party. I will miss it because I am so slow though...  :eek:

Speed work intervals on the treadmill, as long as you have some sort of base endurance, will help with getting faster..... if no treadmill... sprint lamppost to lamppost...then recovery jog till the next lamppost and go again

Speed work intervals on the treadmill, as long as you have some sort of base endurance, will help with getting faster..... if no treadmill... sprint lamppost to lamppost...then recovery jog till the next lamppost and go again

Thanks - I was just being funny. Or trying to be...  :ph34r:

I do track and tempo runs every week. Still slow. It's going to be a long slog for me, but I am ok with that. It's about the journey, right? 

Quite weekend runners?

My quads are feeling sore today after running a new 8k route on Saturday with to much downhill in it....

My wife's reaction: Pffffttt you'll never survive a down comrades ????

Went into the mountain, had a slip and had to hobble home with what at the time was a very sore calve. Feels better today. At least got to take some pics - and was outside.

To rest the calve I got onto the MTB on Sunday. Nearly had to google how the thing works...  :whistling:  but downhills are so much more fun on a bike than running!  :w00t: