ScottCM

My wife went in for an eye opp. She had to wear these sporty polarised sunnies for a few days. I use them for running now as my Oakleys always fog up.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I run in my Oakley Holbrooks (polarized lenses), and cycle in Oakley Jawbreakers (Prizm lenses). 

Edited by EmJayZA

Thanx for the feedback.

I've always liked Oakley, but the recent designs just don't feel right when I run (feels fine on the bike).

I'll have a look at the Rudy's

3 more nights to the RAC Tuff one and I haven't done anything since Sundays 947CC .

Going to be my first Tough One and my longest run to date. Not going out to race it , just want to finish and not be broken at the end.

I will be at Tough One for my 8th one. The thought was initially to do the Workers Run at the beginning of November, but that has since changed.

FYI. We usually park at Nola Park. Always plenty of parking with security.

Edited by CobusV

I'm firmly stuck in injury-land, and feeling super useless.

Had to cancel running the tough one, still haven't trained since Kaapsehoop 3 weeks ago.  :(

I will be at Tough One for my 8th one. The thought was initially to do the Workers Run at the beginning of November, but that has since changed.

FYI. We usually park at Nola Park. Always plenty of parking with security.

Where exactly is Nola Park ? Can't find it on google maps. I can just imagine parking and traffic can be a nightmare in that area.

Where exactly is Nola Park ? Can't find it on google maps. I can just imagine parking and traffic can be a nightmare in that area.

Is it here?

​(If it is, it is also recommended by the organisers as a convenient parking place - ref to info page in reg pack) 

post-57330-0-12674900-1511510984_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pieter-za

On Nola Circle and Holland Ave. We usually enter from Judy Avenue, via Forbes and Rebublic. This way we don't get stuck in the traffic of people trying to park at Old Parktonians. 

Edited by CobusV

Is it here?

​(If it is, it is also recommended by the organisers as a convenient parking place - ref to info page in reg pack) 

That's the one. They recommend it every year, yet is always empty.

I'm firmly stuck in injury-land, and feeling super useless.

Had to cancel running the tough one, still haven't trained since Kaapsehoop 3 weeks ago.  :(

Don't worry. I'm in the same boat. I don't feel sick, but my legs feels like I ran the comrades. So my Doc send my to do a whole list of blood work. Will know by 16:00 what's wrong with me. He did commend to me that I look very pale. But I eat regularly, and drink my magnesium and vitamins etc. Maybe its just the "Old Age" getting to me. :w00t:

Or I must drink more beer...