ScottCM

compare to a pair of shoes that last 800 km  its not bad . I was wondering if its worth it .

thanks for the reply. where did you buy? 

Sorry I missed the where did I buy part.  I know the importer so I bought from him in CT.  In your neck of the woods I see.

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I missed the where did I buy part.  I know the importer so I bought from him in CT.  In your neck of the woods I see.

Has he got a website?

Almost 3 weeks after OMTOM and I'm still struggling to shake the "after" effects of the cold I had - this cough just don't want to disappear completely. Next up for us is this one, in about a months time: http://www.thegiantscup.co.za/

Must be flu season because I am also feeling blocked up (With Loskop Ultra coming up on Saturday)! :cursing:  Probably the training load and LACK OF SLEEP due to all the early mornings weakening my immune system. :nuke:

Edited by Gringo

Yeah, my doc reckons I have viral bronchitis - been on cortisone for two days now and it's barely made a dent. Might have to start anti-biotics tomorrow which I was really desperate to avoid, but times running out... starting to feel like this years Comrades just really isn't meant to be.

I'll drag my ass out the doldrums as soon as I kick this thing - but yeah, for the moment now I am going to through myself a little pity party  :lol: