ScottCM

Drifters is moving to there on the corner of William Nicol and Main road, Accross William Nicol from Virgin Active, where the debonairs is.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only caught up to the new Garmin releases now.

The new 245 and 245 music, with 24 hours battery life.  (Wish I was due for my 230 upgrade...)

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2019/04/garmin-forerunner-245-music-gps-watch-in-depth-review.html

And then the very nice upgrade on the 35, the new 45...

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2019/04/garmin-forerunner-45-45s-gps-watch-in-depth-review.html

And then the 945 as well

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2019/04/garmin-forerunner-945-multisport-watch-in-depth-review.html

That hoody is damn nice… but, yeah, R1,000 hurts a bit. They should offer the merchandise afterwards with a 30% discount if you've finished the race.

You shouldn't be allowed anything if you didn't finish

That hoody is damn nice… but, yeah, R1,000 hurts a bit. They should offer the merchandise afterwards with a 30% discount if you've finished the race.

You've seen the queues at the expo... People don't care... Supply and demand. They don't need to do that

You shouldn't be allowed anything if you didn't finish

Worst was seeing this merchandise available at the NB (when they were still doing it) factory shop in Kenilworth. Even more jaw-dropping was the shape and size of the people actually buying it. Like a guy I work with that walked around with an Epic t-shirt the other day. I just shook my head. 

Worst was seeing this merchandise available at the NB (when they were still doing it) factory shop in Kenilworth. Even more jaw-dropping was the shape and size of the people actually buying it. Like a guy I work with that walked around with an Epic t-shirt the other day. I just shook my head.

Ja that is just wrong. I must admit though that I bought a water bottel with the Comrades logo on as motivation for my runs. Somehow walking around with tshirts and hoodies with the logo just seems like a k@k idea if you haven’t ever done the race though.

Have you seen the shapes and sizes of some of the Comrades finishers... ????

Have you seen the shapes and sizes of some of the Comrades finishers...

Ja, running is an interesting sport! I am amazed at some of the people passing me (quite regularly!) - and I'll continue to add age into that bracket then as well. 

Have you seen the shapes and sizes of some of the Comrades finishers... [emoji102]

The other day I was going through race photos from a 4 mi race and just ahead of me was a chap that came in in 24:30 odd.... That's 3:45's/km. If I saw him on the street I wouldn't think it.... Not all is always what it seens