Best Bike in Africa 2015: #11 Pyga Stage

News bot

slaan eerder my eiers met n baksteen [emoji14]h34r:

Ja.. cause this happens .. on the plus side.. he whoever this bike was, he got to ride a Pyga for the rest of the Berg and Bush [emoji12] post-39623-1445430035,3123.jpg Edited by Gen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some youngsters that shall not be named is into that S&M kuk

But ja, point stands....similarly priced spez, slaan eerder my eiers oom

Grrrr...

http://www.eriksbikeshop.com/Assets/product_images/PR3E6005_mlg.jpg

Some of the other bikes so far in this thing have been quite nice, but this one looks like a clear and distinct winner.

I want it.  Bad.

Look at the brand of bike crossing the finish line in 1st place across the globe, then decide what is no.1, not some popularity contest based on the alternatives to the best ...

Ja.. cause this happens .. on the plus side.. he whoever this bike was, he got to ride a Pyga for the rest of the Berg and Bush [emoji12] attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1445262923465.jpg

Frame looks intact.... did he taco a wheel?

I like the Pyga/s. Just don't know about the seat post angle... The gap between the wheel and the seat post also looks rather large.

Look at the brand of bike crossing the finish line in 1st place across the globe, then decide what is no.1, not some popularity contest based on the alternatives to the best ...

His Royal Majesty of the Mountain has got a point. 

Didn't a certain Pfitzenmaier ride a Pyga Stage at this year's Magalies Monster? And did he not have his ass handed to him by some oke on a Spez Epic? 

Frame looks intact.... did he taco a wheel?

I like the Pyga/s. Just don't know about the seat post angle... The gap between the wheel and the seat post also looks rather large.

I have got no clue.. it was just a very pic

I spent a lot of time oogling those Pyga's both the stage and the stage max.. the weekend.. the geometry of the stage max is really well thought out. .I was picturing myself smiling and having a lot of fun on it.

Edited by Gen

Ha ha ha ha classic..that's the silliest thing.

Buy a bike because a machine of an athlete was riding it .. nothing to do with the athlete [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] .. can only be the bike.. wtf

Best rush out and buy a Scott xco bike cause nino is world champ.. and a giant Liv cause Prevot is world champ..

Horses for courses people.. you buy what appeals to you for the riding you intend to do..or enjoy doing. .

And on the marathon side better buy a Canyon because that's what Lakata ride or a merida cause that's what Gunn-rita dhal rides..both world champs

Edited by Gen

right we have a live one guys....

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gonna catch me a marlin today

Pinarello....won the tdf... 

Or do you mean scott, nino an all that

what about lapererrerereie louic did a fine job at world champs.

Which one is it?

What more could a person possibly want out of a bike than for it to be fun. That should be the number one priority.

Absolutely

right we have a live one guys....

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gonna catch me a marlin today

And here I am chumming the waters and not a single biter.

Pinarello....won the tdf... 

Or do you mean scott, nino an all that

what about lapererrerereie louic did a fine job at world champs.

Which one is it?

Kurt Sorge on a Polygon...

Nigel (last year) on a DeVinci?