The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

arsum - i did have a listen to that.

The only real big diff is that evan doesn't have a waynescrew, and tommie don't do instagram.

in other news, Evan went car racing

Evan is soo cool he can do it all himself!

• 10 months later...

update on our boycheeeee

he doesn't do lift selfies anymore i think.

he is BIG into hunting however.

and has spilt a bit of blood this past week in the bushveld!

Edited by Shebeen

update on our boycheeeee

he doesn't do lift selfies anymore i think.

he is BIG into hunting however.

and has spilt a bit of blood this past week in the bushveld!

Lekker. What did he shoot? I hope he at least doesn't hunt off the back of a bakkie. Does he post pics of his rifle? He doesn't seem like a bow hunt kinda guy. 

Lekker. What did he shoot? I hope he at least doesn't hunt off the back of a bakkie. Does he post pics of his rifle? He doesn't seem like a bow hunt kinda guy. 

He has a big ass gun with a sight and a silencer thing on the end, my shooting knowledge is not extensive! I'm not a vegetarian so try not to be too critical of hunting. but the photo with the thing you just shot is lame in my book.

Tsessebe/warthog/wildebeest/gemsbok

plus his bokkie shot a bokkie (and a warthog - who shoots warthogs, do they taste like pork at all?)

(and a warthog - who shoots warthogs, do they taste like pork at all?)

People will "hunt" giraffe and ostrich as well...

He has a big ass gun with a sight and a silencer thing on the end, my shooting knowledge is not extensive! I'm not a vegetarian so try not to be too critical of hunting. but the photo with the thing you just shot is lame in my book.

Tsessebe/warthog/wildebeest/gemsbok

plus his bokkie shot a bokkie (and a warthog - who shoots warthogs, do they taste like pork at all?)

Silencer, WTF? 

Warthog is actually quite a common animal to shoot. Meat is good and a lot of guys use the tusks for various things like knife handles.

I sort of agree with you about posting it, So many people have an issue with hunting(yet they eat beef, lamb, pork and chicken!!!!!) that it is often just easier to leave it off fb/ig and rather just post it on the hunting whatsapp group.

• 2 months later...

I follow his SIL on twitter and she posted her wedding video...... I just had to see if he made an appearance......

• 2 months later...