The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our one LBS had a promotion going you buy a cycling shirt and receive a free asos cape epic mug.. my kids outgrew their shirts so they had to get new cycling shirts and the shirts were cheap cheap, but those mugs never get used.

I think its safe to use the mugs.

That instagram feed is the gift that keeps on giving. All that is required from here on is an EFC mancrush for him to start following

Is #evan still doing his selfie thingy

#selfie...yes #liftselfie, not so much.

#mtbselfiepresentedbyspaz...yes

#skietselfie...yes 

I saw a bloke my local butcher sporting a Reebok Comrades jumper the weekend after the run. I went up to him and congratulated him and asked if it was how many he'd done (purely because I think you runner peeps are insane) he sheepishly answered that he'd bought the jumper at a Reebok factory store. I was shocked and answered "okay" and went on with my business. I'm sure the dude felt like a fraud. Why people? Why?

i actually have a reebok jersey which was from health and raquet club...says "PERSONAL TRAINER" in massive writing on the back. I wear it with pride, and dispense advice like evan throws situps

I agree...

If you didn't ran the comrades, don't wear a Comrades Finisher's shirt.... Its a very sacred thing...

my wife bought herself a tracksuit at her first comrades.

she fell apart with 20km to go but forced herself to finish so she can wear the tracksuit with pride #truestory 

(i think the fact that she is a bean counter and the price tag for said tracksuit was also a determining factor) 

my wife bought herself a tracksuit at her first comrades.

she fell apart with 20km to go but forced herself to finish so she can wear the tracksuit with pride #truestory 

(i think the fact that she is a bean counter and the price tag for said tracksuit was also a determining factor) 

so pretty much a standard comrades then...

I saw a bloke my local butcher sporting a Reebok Comrades jumper the weekend after the run. I went up to him and congratulated him and asked if it was how many he'd done (purely because I think you runner peeps are insane) he sheepishly answered that he'd bought the jumper at a Reebok factory store. I was shocked and answered "okay" and went on with my business. I'm sure the dude felt like a fraud. Why people? Why?

a month or 2 back I saw a store selling some South African Hockey jerseys. I was like.... hmm why :blink:  :wacko:

Guest notmyname

If I penciled my eyebrows and put lipstick on before a ride I would look like this after about thirty minutes. :D

Ha!

• 4 weeks later...

go FISH!!!!!  but make sure you're in full camo first!

to be really honest, it's been a really long time since the last actual 'lift selfie'

go FISH!!!!!  but make sure you're in full camo first!

to be really honest, it's been a really long time since the last actual 'lift selfie'

Yoh. I blame you for making me go look again.

I can't face palm anymore. I'll just stick my head between my legs. 

http://previews.123rf.com/images/ojogabonitoo/ojogabonitoo1510/ojogabonitoo151000018/47773054-Sick-businessman-vomiting-on-the-floor-VECTOR-EPS10-Stock-Vector.jpg

Yoh. I blame you for making me go look again.

I can't face palm anymore. I'll just stick my head between my legs. 

he hasn't be here since march...if only he knew how (in)famous he is round these parts!