Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone using Suunto having sync issues the last few days? Mine haven't updated since 29th.

Garmin has also been slow for a few days, so probably just something on Disco side [as always]

So finally got a wii code... but no instructions. So i take it? Cyclelab? Sport mans? For team vit cycling kit?

Vitality Drive is not flavor of the month at the moment... The odo on the Active rewards app hasn't updated since November 2018 so I have not been receiving any plays on the board. Standalone unit installed. I can see all my trips logged on the DQ Tracker site. Call has been logged, systems say that it is resolved yet still no odo update. 

Jumped through all the hoops (uninstall, reset, reinstall etc.) but still nothing. Escalated for the 4th time today so lets wait another 5 working days and see what happens......

So finally got a wii code... but no instructions. So i take it? Cyclelab? Sport mans? For team vit cycling kit?

How did they send the wii code as we trying to get one for my other half.  Previously you use to go to sportsmans to get the kit, not sure if it is the same now

How did they send the wii code as we trying to get one for my other half. Previously you use to go to sportsmans to get the kit, not sure if it is the same now

Logged multiple requests on the site, eventually phoned and insisted on a supervisor. Got the code the same day...

Vitality Drive is not flavor of the month at the moment... The odo on the Active rewards app hasn't updated since November 2018 so I have not been receiving any plays on the board. Standalone unit installed. I can see all my trips logged on the DQ Tracker site. Call has been logged, systems say that it is resolved yet still no odo update.

Jumped through all the hoops (uninstall, reset, reinstall etc.) but still nothing. Escalated for the 4th time today so lets wait another 5 working days and see what happens......

Welcome to a special kind of hell; I’ve had this exact same problem for over a year. I hope for your sake that once your issue is resolved, it is resolved for good. I’ve had to log the same query upwards of ten times in the last year. The issue gets resolved for that month but re-occurs the following month, starting the evil cycle all over again

Welcome to a special kind of hell; I’ve had this exact same problem for over a year. I hope for your sake that once your issue is resolved, it is resolved for good. I’ve had to log the same query upwards of ten times in the last year. The issue gets resolved for that month but re-occurs the following month, starting the evil cycle all over again

I've handed it over to my broker. They can sort it out now.

I've handed it over to my broker. They can sort it out now.

This. I'd have set my pitbull (by the name of Taryn, bloody marvellous woman but my, can she coax the proper response out of a call centre agent / case manager / director and use it in precisely the right manner to /get things done/!) and that's why ppl like me (with names of ppl in Discovery who I've met and had multibeers with who can make the difference) exist.

got my 4th diamond this morning... :clap: :clap:

Well done! Maybe I must ask some tips on how to choose tiles. The only diamond I ever got, expires this week :(  I was wondering this morning if anyone ever gets anything other than R25.

Well done! Maybe I must ask some tips on how to choose tiles. The only diamond I ever got, expires this week :(  I was wondering this morning if anyone ever gets anything other than R25.

I've been lucky as I'm still getting my drive goal and fitness goal every week.

First pick is always 25 and then get lucky with the diamond, if not then another 25.

Got 40 this morning

Got 40 points today