Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

The issue is that everyone's heart rates are different. You may well get 300, 600 or 1500 points for your 100km ride, but 112km rides for me including 1750m of climbing and 3 sets of criss cross intervals only earns 100 points.

Why? - because I am FIT and recover extremely quickly, and my heart beats extremely low - the above 4 hour example I average 119bpm.

Everyone is different. Something Discovery Vitality doesnt understand, or doesnt care to admit because of the extra work it would cause them...

Jan Chris Zara and Adele are going to have a hernia.......you perhaps suggesting they may not be fit...........I beat fast......a high revving engine and earn points like Smarties......my average at Sondela was 97 % of my max for three hours.......

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to remember this thread merged with the Apple watch thread, if I am wrong I apologize for the hi jack.

My watch stopped recording anything for exercise yesterday. I turned it off and on and still today its reading nothing even after an IDT session. Any apple watch users had the same problem?

I seem to remember this thread merged with the Apple watch thread, if I am wrong I apologize for the hi jack.

My watch stopped recording anything for exercise yesterday. I turned it off and on and still today its reading nothing even after an IDT session. Any apple watch users had the same problem?

it is an apple product.

Good for you.

I was not being facetious......I am just a high revver...........I fully support your stance and can see where you are coming from.......it's people like yourself I feel sorry for as the system treats you unfairly......to me you have a point......to other.....you are just an attention whore.......

and my GC to Disco stopped working again...

Mine only works 1 day at a time. Then I have to disconnect....reconnect

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I run on the treadmill for 31 min and get 300 points per run so it is pretty easy to get to the max target. 

Remember that the points are time based on your heart rate, so start recording after warm up and stop before cool down. 

I find it pretty easy to meet the targets, just takes a bit of thought.

And I am getting too many points for a 3 and a bit hour cradle ride of about 100km.

I really don't see what the issue is with the targets and points. Just think and record and enjoy the benefits.

Aren't the treadmill limits at Virgin Active 20 minutes?

depends how busy they are.

I have never had anyone try interrupt an interval session that went over 20 minutes on the watt bike ever, I think it may be because of the moat I create around it.

I've requested that people climb off the watt-bike and go sit on those bikes with the TV screen. A watt-bike is not a kuier-bike - use it or lose it.

I've requested that people climb off the watt-bike and go sit on those bikes with the TV screen. A watt-bike is not a kuier-bike - use it or lose it.

Agreed, if you are doing yoga on the watt bike, move along....

I was so happy when my gym added another two treadmills with a 60 minute limit. Now there are four. :clap:

All the wattbikes at the gyms I've been to have 60min limit stickers on them. However no one has interrupted my session, they mostly go to 90mins but I've noticed that no one sticks around long enough to notice I've been on for more than 60mins. I don't make a moat... my clothes and hair will be soaked through but sadly no moat... People should be proud of their puddles.

All the wattbikes at the gyms I've been to have 60min limit stickers on them. However no one has interrupted my session, they mostly go to 90mins but I've noticed that no one sticks around long enough to notice I've been on for more than 60mins. I don't make a moat... my clothes and hair will be soaked through but sadly no moat... People should be proud of their puddles.

wait... so not everyone does watt bike dressed like this?  :whistling:

post-11806-0-24728400-1467726090_thumb.jpg

May explain why nobody talks to me and I have a moat around me.