Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Who cares? It doesn't matter what the list says. Those are just automatically claimed events.

You can now again (since Aug, I think?) claim for any event. Of course just with proof of completion and time. Already did so successfully - think I got my points the very next day.

Huh?   How?

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh?   How?

On the Discovery Website, log in, then hover over the Vitality tab and select Gym & Fitness heading. Scroll down and select Vitality Race Events. Scroll down to Manually Submit and complete your details along with the proof of completion. Did it twice in the last month and my points reflected within 24 hours every time.

Gerald, do you know if Carnival City is an approved points event?

Yes, it is.

But I am still trying to get confirmation that it will be a cash back event for Team Vitality.

Gerald, do you know if Carnival City is an approved points event?

it does not really matter as you can log via the website any race event and get the points.  As an example the Wilro race last weekend is not on the Vitality Discovery events list.  I completed the manual submission on the Discovery webpage giving my race number, my finish time and a jpeg screen shot of my results from the racetec website.  Discovery can verify it with racetec as a timed event and must have already done so as I have been given 1500 points for it already.

Edit:  I do a manual logging of all time race events I do whether cycling, running or triathlon as I do not trust their system to automatically pick up the information and they generally do very quickly when it is done this way.  

Edited by shaper

Some GREAT enhancements, some not so great

Will say more later today.

Best so far... Up to 100% off all running shoes up to value of R2k at SW if you meet your goals.

That excited me.

Anyway. More later

Thanks Myles, also excited on the running shoes as go through 2 pairs a year!!

Pity they are not doing something with any of the bike shops like momentum do with cycle lab as what is available at SW on cycling is more for the novice and limited selection.

Best so far... Up to 100% off all running shoes up to value of R2k at SW if you meet your goals.

That excited me.

Anyway. More later

Up to 100% off all running shoes... the bold bit that I never like, as it usually entails doing something first before one can qualify for the max discount. Like both adults having to do the fitness assessment before the 25% at SW is valid, and not only the card holder (healthy gear card).

If it's purely meeting the weekly target for a period of time, then I'll be as happy as a pig in... [rhymes with bit]

Thanks Myles... you should coin the phrase "you heard it here (BikeHub) first!".

Up to 100% off all running shoes... the bold bit that I never like, as it usually entails doing something first before one can qualify for the max discount. Like both adults having to do the fitness assessment before the 25% at SW is valid, and not only the card holder (healthy gear card).

If it's purely meeting the weekly target for a period of time, then I'll be as happy as a pig in... [rhymes with bit]

Thanks Myles... you should coin the phrase "you heard it here (BikeHub) first!".

Probably, yeah. But the 25-100% enhancement is purely VAR goal dependent

25% discount is now up front at the till point. For that you need to do your assessments

I read it as free coffee, and went meh! Their coffee sucks, even if it is now free.

I guess its a good move with many of the Vida's closing down. and M&B Chai tea is good, much better than any of the coffee.

Thanks Myles, also excited on the running shoes as go through 2 pairs a year!!

Pity they are not doing something with any of the bike shops like momentum do with cycle lab as what is available at SW on cycling is more for the novice and limited selection.

That excited me.

Anyway. More later

Awesome. Have to buy a new pair soon... Does it count for Trail Running shoes as well?

That excited me.

Anyway. More later

I wonder if Crossfit shoes will be covered?, I need/want Nanos.