NJ CRICHTON

Schalk Roestoff

Drugs is a terrible thing. Mate of mine probably went through like 5 jobs in 4 years. Eventually lost his wife and kids after wife couldn't take it anymore. Used kid's nest eggs to buy drugs. This oke must be in the same boat. Best solution is tough love. Wrapping these idiots in cotton balls isn't going to help them straighten out. The need to loose everything, everything, be sitting on the street in their onderbroeks. Then hopefully they start realizing what they have done.

Would be first price if this works. Not many people can get out once they have chosen a street corner to beg from. Soon they are scooped up by druglords whom they must collect money for in return for a fix of Heroin. This is the drug of choice imposed by the druglords as it is a very, very difficult get habit to kick. Cold turkey is like a death sentence for a Heroin addict. Seems like a desperation for drugs is forcing Nick Crichton to be a vigilante crook. Not to worry, he will eventually come up short and end up southside of 16mm metal bars with flacked green paint.  

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have been scammed by Nic Crichton. .. i had paid for the specialized shoes he advertised after Xmas.. still waiting.. also promised door to door courier.. i guess the shoes are walking away..

Guest notmyname

I have an address for him in PE but i need a SAPS case no.A mate of mine will go pick him up after he has the case no and has spoken to the investigation officer.

Please pm me asap.

The owner of the premises where he is living is busy with eviction notice

HKGK.

I too have been scammed by Nic Crichton. .. i had paid for the specialized shoes he advertised after Xmas.. still waiting.. also promised door to door courier.. i guess the shoes are walking away..

Please open a case and send me case no ASAP

Come on Hubbers, here's a chance for our network to catch a criminal. If you have been scammed, go lay a charge so the looong arm of the law from Lux can help sort this guy out before he steals more money.

Guest notmyname

I'm Glad justice will be done.

But, I think it's important to remember that addiction is a disease. It's a filthy disease that brings out the worst in humankind.

I have an address for him in PE but i need a SAPS case no.A mate of mine will go pick him up after he has the case no and has spoken to the investigation officer.

Please pm me asap.

The owner of the premises where he is living is busy with eviction notice

I could SWEAR I saw him driving in Newton Park this morning...