Bikehub weight loss competition  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in a weight loss competition

• Yes
    • Perhaps
    • Where's my cake?

For R50 I will sponsor you.

Thanks

I will take part but not for the money,  I have a lot more to gain from loosing weight.  If the powers in control will allow it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keen as well.

Need to loose about another 8kg to reach my goal and this will keep me motivated.

There is exactly 8 weeks left until the CTCT and my aim is to loose about 5kg by then, then the rest before Emperors.

I'm keen as well.

Need to loose about another 8kg to reach my goal and this will keep me motivated.

There is exactly 8 weeks left until the CTCT and my aim is to loose about 5kg by then, then the rest before Emperors.

I'm on the same boat with similar goals for Ctct,

Count me in also.

Maybe aim to buy a bicycle or few for the Qhubeka charity in support of our new world tour team?

I second that... great idea. 

Keen to take part but would like to see money go to charity rather than the winner.

Also how does photo proof work? Photo of the scale?

Awesome to see the great response.

I was 93kg 4 years ago and whizzing around Suikerbosrand in 2.20. Today i'm really strong on the downhill bits.

Really looking forward to fitting back in my 'skinny' jerseys.

Thanks too for all the positives, it stokes my fire.

Sweet! Who is going to do the bmi stuff? My bmi and healthy weight are worlds appart according to a dietician. Acc to bmi I should be around 79kg the doc reccons 95 is my healthy weight. I want to get to 92 currently at 102. Had my last 500g t-bone and some beers at spur. Tomorrow I quit smoking and detox my body. Was a ROUGH December.

Sweet! Who is going to do the bmi stuff? My bmi and healthy weight are worlds appart according to a dietician. Acc to bmi I should be around 79kg the doc reccons 95 is my healthy weight. I want to get to 92 currently at 102. Had my last 500g t-bone and some beers at spur. Tomorrow I quit smoking and detox my body. Was a ROUGH December.

Good luck. Sounds like a big bite. Smoking will be the tough one

We should keep it simple and just track weight. I guess all participating will probably have a high bmi and fat percentage which is probably why we in this in the first place...

Good luck. Sounds like a big bite. Smoking will be the tough one

Thanks man! My head is in the game! Need to get back to my old self!