Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the Hub, important things dont matter. Sad to think someone gets judged and made fun of due to orientation and / sexuality.

There is no judgement, just nice knowing who you talking to sometimes. Faces to names find of thing. Like I know Patchelicous is a China from Boksburg that really wants to move to CPT.

Being a girl,boy capetonian changes nothing on my side.

Ahh the pitfalls of social media - so easy to get sidetracked and offend someone.

I would prefer offending Kevin Evans so lets get back to that [emoji106]

I think my comment got misconstrued, wasn't meaning to imply discrimination but rather to point out that our perception of someone is not always the reality and when confronted with something that potentially alters that perception we need be careful about how it is processed. Perception doesn't equal reality despite Dr Phil's claims to the contrary. As is the case with KE. There are some who still are defending him believing wrongly that he did not dope more especially because of his recent medical history. And this despite the fact that he has signed a confession regarding his doping.

Apologies if offense was caused, it certainly wasn't my intention to do so.

Aaaahhhh...you live in the Cape.

The Super Cycling show will probably start there in a few months.  :P  :lol:  :lol:

But who is he? Not even google can help

I think my comment got misconstrued, wasn't meaning to imply discrimination but rather to point out that our perception of someone is not always the reality and when confronted with something that potentially alters that perception we need be careful about how it is processed. Perception doesn't equal reality despite Dr Phil's claims to the contrary. As is the case with KE. There are some who still are defending him believing wrongly that he did not dope more especially because of his recent medical history. And this despite the fact that he has signed a confession regarding his doping.

Apologies if offense was caused, it certainly wasn't my intention to do so.

Frankly, I think some people are too sensitive. Offense is on offer all the time. The thing is, it needs to be taken. If your comment was taken as anything but jest, ag shamepies.

Flip, for the average oke who just enjoys riding but wants to benchmark himself against others (via racing or Strava or whatever) it is a veritable minefield! What does he do?

He must ride his bike and enjoy the sensation of getting faster the more he trains.

People going...."what a sight, what a team...we love you guys"

http://www.sinamatella.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/io4.jpg

That right there is why these ous dope. The power and the glory.

Whoop there it is.... The Wife has taken to Twitter to defend her man!

Not wise, methinks. This could get ugly!

Whoop there it is.... The Wife has taken to Twitter to defend her man!

Better post some links for us non twitterati..

She's already doing the "personal attack" thing, just need CAPITAL LETTERS and there goes the family name......

......ooooops, my bad........it already has wings!