Rourke Croeser found guilty of two anti-doping rule violations

News bot

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you been living under a rock, there is currently more banned local mtb riders than not yet banned local mtb riders...yes i choose the not-yet banned words, and no i dont have any evidence to support this. It just feels like everyone who has tried to make a name for themselves in the past couple of years are currently serving a ban.

Switch on your sarcasm filter, please... 

He did all that when the original report came out. Loooonnnnnggg thread on that one!

Age must be creeping up on me????????

have you been living under a rock, there is currently more banned local mtb riders than not yet banned local mtb riders...yes i choose the not-yet banned words, and no i dont have any evidence to support this. It just feels like everyone who has tried to make a name for themselves in the past couple of years are currently serving a ban.

Roid rage? :P

Edited by Patchelicious

what is the limit I wonder! If so many top riders are doping then surely the winners of most big races are doping too. A big time cyclist that also got caught doping for many years said, if you want to win, you need to be faster than your "doped" competitors. Hence to win, you also need to be "doped"

I know of a very good cyclist, however not a professional at all that also dopes. He doesn't even come close to making podium but he loves doping, says it gives him the edge! I mean WTF????

Name and shame the Dr's and coaches involved.

Hendrik Lemmer ‏@GrootLem  9m

Hendrik Lemmer Retweeted Bicycling SA

Ag nee man Rourke. Disappointed that you also lied to me in my face. Now help the sport, tell us who else dopes

In all honesty what did Hendrik expect him to say? Yes sir, I'm doped up and ready to race. 

Whats the point of him naming others? Without evidence it is useless. Might as well look at results yourself and draw conclusions, which shouldn't be too difficult unless you're not very bright.  

In all honesty what did Hendrik expect him to say? Yes sir, I'm doped up and ready to race. 

Whats the point of him naming others? Without evidence it is useless. Might as well look at results yourself and draw conclusions, which shouldn't be too difficult unless you're not very bright.  

Thats exactly what the man in your avatar did....

We have a live one, its Friday. Oh wait is it? 

You keep making these insinuating type statements, without actually saying something.

So, based on results, who dopes?

Switch on your sarcasm filter, please... 

mine was also sarcasm...sorry if i offended you.

You keep making these insinuating type statements, without actually saying something.

well, according to lerouc, the question is "who doesn't"

Clearly I'm not very bright as it isn't that obvious to me?

well, according to lerouc, the question is "who doesn't"

probably easier to answer but the question is can anyone answer it without doubt.