IS IT TRUE? Cycle Lab buying CWCycles? (Poll Added)

JDipstiek

What do you think  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Should CWC sell?

• Yes
    • No

those guys who are in the hospitality industry? interesting that they'd branch out into cycling. Granted, it's a growth industry on a very steep climb.

morecorp 

http://morecorp.co.za/sites/all/themes/morecorp/images/morecorp-organo3.png

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is

RRRRRR$$$$$$

Sure sure....I am talking more from a strategic point of view...couple that come to mind

Establishing a bigger footprint in the wc....

On-line...lets face it cwconline is the biggest local online vendor

But imo those are more tactical / short term reasons for the acquisition...me thinks the wormhole goes a bit deeper 

Sure sure....I am talking more from a strategic point of view...couple that come to mind

Establishing a bigger footprint in the wc....

On-line...lets face it cwconline is the biggest local online vendor

But imo those are more tactical / short term reasons for the acquisition...me thinks the wormhole goes a bit deeper 

^^^ THIS

...and if i must lets see what happens post elections, with the Rand "strengthening" so what abroad seems the better(best) option

^^^ THIS

...and if i must lets see what happens post elections, with the Rand "strengthening" so what abroad seems the better(best) option

could also be part of the deal to take over certain distribution rights that only cwc were sole providers for

could also be part of the deal to take over certain distribution rights that only cwc were sole providers for

yahtzee...........we have a winner....was exactly what I was thinking....and lets face it, if you then have the "clout" which is the single brand that you want to be official distributor of???

morecorp 

http://morecorp.co.za/sites/all/themes/morecorp/images/morecorp-organo3.png

Thanks for the correction: i searched for moregroup. Rouxtjie's damn fault actually :P

Thanks for the correction: i searched for moregroup. Rouxtjie's damn fault actually :P

tomato / tomatoe

yahtzee...........we have a winner....was exactly what I was thinking....and lets face it, if you then have the "clout" which is the single brand that you want to be official distributor of???

Spare us the F5 and just say it :) 

Lets be honest, if you start a business at some point there must be an exit strategy to turn your hard work into return. 

There is no cash payment each year for having "the best online store in SA", selling your business is a great way to capitalise on the investment you have slaved towards. 

Kudo's for making some bucks in the SA cycling industry, proves it can be done.

... question/comment...

If I recall the online store was Jr's... not sure how independent it operated.

G

Lets be honest, if you start a business at some point there must be an exit strategy to turn your hard work into return. 

There is no cash payment each year for having "the best online store in SA", selling your business is a great way to capitalise on the investment you have slaved towards. 

Kudo's for making some bucks in the SA cycling industry, proves it can be done.

But I am pretty sure, CL wont drop the prices.

The previous listed article also only made reference to OM buying the controlling % shares in the MoreGroup group, no mention of a CWC component.

G

Lets just hope the deal is of. I can not knowingly support CL. 

Deal is on - they just busy fixing the prices :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Archived