Dopers suck

fandacious

By me or by the Evans scenario?

Personally I always had a bit of an issue with him, then the 'Tiger line' incident confirmed his level of entitlement.

If dudes want to dope, they should be shunned.... by everyone.

By the event organizes! They are saying... “are you banned for cheating? Are you struggling to race your bicycle when you arent supposed to, well do we have have a solution for you!!”

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the event organizes! They are saying... “are you banned for cheating? Are you struggling to race your bicycle when you arent supposed to, well do we have have a solution for you!!”

That kept calling Kev a media liason in the event.  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

That kept calling Kev a media liason in the event.  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

Well if everyone boo'd him every time they saw him or mentioned his name he would soon get the picture.

If he was treated like a piece of toxic waste then organisers would be forced to wake up.... (grab a brush and put on a little make up....)

Well if everyone boo'd him every time they saw him or mentioned his name he would soon get the picture.

If he was treated like a piece of toxic waste then organisers would be forced to wake up.... (grab a brush and put on a little make up....)

Couldn't agree more - "we" want dopers out of the sport but "we" also get super excited when ex dopers appear at events, get guest rides in stage races and are treated like VIPs.

If we want dopers out of the sport we should be letting organisers know how we feel!

So, he just ignores the ban and continues?

I read this: https://inthebunch.co.za/2018/07/kevin-evans-tells-how-he-beat-addiction/

Good on him for dealing with his addiction. Most people don't.

BUT stop racing bro... you're banned. There have to be repercussions for indiscretions. It just seems they are slapped with a 'naughty naughty' at the end of their 'racing' career and allowed to do what they like because 'he isn't on the podium so it doesn't matter....

It matters because you're banned you tjop (aimed at Kev Ev not you Peet!)

Edited by Jewbacca

Couldn't agree more - "we" want dopers out of the sport but "we" also get super excited when ex dopers appear at events, get guest rides in stage races and are treated like VIPs.

If we want dopers out of the sport we should be letting organisers know how we feel!

Have to agree with Eldron.

"we" also have our very own dagga thread on the here.  And there is a shitfit by "we" about a wannabe  riding some evil event but "we" are sending a doper as part of our national team to worlds?  WORLDS people.  Worlds.

Weird "we"s in this place.....

hahahaha... i see what you did there

Have to agree with Eldron.

"we" also have our very own dagga thread on the here.  And there is a shitfit by "we" about a wannabe  riding some evil event but "we" are sending a doper as part of our national team to worlds?  WORLDS people.  Worlds.

Weird "we"s in this place.....

We were outraged about that a couple weeks ago... we're outraged about this now, and we'll be outraged about something else in a couple hours - just give us a moment, we've gotta find some balance between all this outrage  :P

We were outraged about that a couple weeks ago... we're outraged about this now, and we'll be outraged about something else in a couple hours - just give us a moment, we've gotta find some balance between all this outrage :P

Yeah cause we are the assholes here.

Excuse my ignorance ...

Who is the rider under sanction here ??

Many of us feel the same , but we just don't know who the dopers are , or what they look like , so we can't voice our displeasure to them or the organizers.....

Open the link, open the picture.

The name is underlined...