• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryf ran a 1:16 final leg in Dubai 70.3 today! Her total time (3:56) was 4 mins off the all races record.

Daniel Bakkegard (no idea) won the guys in 3:33.

People be getting very quick

• 2 weeks later...

So, who has started training for Durban 70.3?

Yep, been training for a month or so, also my athletes. If we dont have a 3rd wave i think we have a good chance of it happening, especially if IM can show the authorities that Dubai an NZ races happened with Covid protocols in place and without incident.

SLT - Beth Potter, good grief I can't wait for her to give triathlon a proper go. What a runner

Both my 70.3 races have been postponed but I decided to roll them over to next year.

IM Hamburg is also postponed.

IM International must be taking a big knock [emoji85]

Both my 70.3 races have been postponed but I decided to roll them over to next year.

IM Hamburg is also postponed.

IM International must be taking a big knock [emoji85]

Have already rolled over IM Venice, still hoping Durban happens and have IM Weymouth in Sept. Maybe UK will be fully vaccinated by then and some normality in life.

Have already rolled over IM Venice, still hoping Durban happens and have IM Weymouth in Sept. Maybe UK will be fully vaccinated by then and some normality in life.

Also hoping Durban happens but I don't have a lot of faith unfortunately  :thumbdown:

Still training flat out though

Personally i think the first 70.3 that will happen in SA with a bit of luck will be Challenge Cape Town. 

Really hoping it does happen as the Mrs has decided this will be her first adventure into the world of TRI  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: , well any sport for that matter. 

Race2Stanford is scheduled for 24 April  :thumbup:

Who else is making this point to point event from Hermanus ?

SLT - Beth Potter, good grief I can't wait for her to give triathlon a proper go. What a runner

As if on cue, she breaks the 5k road world record. 14:41.