• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meezo if you're only riding Table Mountain, you're missing the best riding in the greater Cape Town area (excludes Boland)

please tell... :blush:

unfortunately i get to commute over table mountain every day... sucks balls i know :blush: :blush:

unfortunately i get to commute over table mountain every day... sucks balls i know :blush: :blush:

sorry, not dissing Table Mountain. I love riding there and you are damned lucky to ride it every day. But for single track variety, Tygerberg has it all. Only problem is, to truly enjoy it, you need to be a member.

"my daily commute over one of the 7 natural wonders of the world is a bit average"  - Gold Mezzo, pure gold! 

sorry, not dissing Table Mountain. I love riding there and you are damned lucky to ride it every day. But for single track variety, Tygerberg has it all. Only problem is, to truly enjoy it, you need to be a member.

agreed! was at contemanskloof saturday, felt a bit unfulfilled, knowing what was just on the other side of the mast

got duran(helderberg) setting up the lines for the DH, put a nice chill down my spine...

https://youtu.be/iCSRS41du_0

agreed! was at contemanskloof saturday, felt a bit unfulfilled, knowing what was just on the other side of the mast

got duran(helderberg) setting up the lines for the DH, put a nice chill down my spine...

pay the fees - about R620 for the year. Well worth it.

I'd like to see a roadie one with the Prices climb in Constantia with some on screen power and heat rate data. Not that I'm a data nerd but my heart tries to leave my body each time I bury the pin up there, it'd be good to see what 'fit' is! ;)

Pop your segments into the nominations form on the page here:  https://www.bikehub.co.za/features/_/articles/competitions/nominate-and-win-with-contego-segment-hunter-and-cadence-nutrition-r4772

And we'd be glad to consider your nominations. :thumbup:

50% of the year starting soon? i can wait it out till then...

Not quite 50% off though. More like 20% or thereabouts usually. But still worth every cent, guaranteed. Also, there is more trail being added (and some for members only if remember correctly) in the next two or so months.

That Contermans' DH section

Saw it a few weeks ago... carried straight on... :whistling:

Aw ma geez

One day when I'm big.... :devil:

Edited by Puncheur

That Contermans' DH section

Saw it a few weeks ago... carried straight on... :whistling:

Aw ma geez

One day when I'm big.... :devil:

You should try it, it is a lovely walk for okes like me  :whistling:

Finally saw the video - awesome  :clap:

Can't wait to see the Cobra version... (and the little rule breaks the TBMBC vigilantes will point out to us  :ph34r: )

If you check out the data on strava, Louis hits a top speed of 56,5km/h, Gert only hits 50,4km/h.

He smashed it harder around corners and put out more explosive acceleration out of corners.