[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

I'm seeded 1A and that is with my wife on the tandem.

Think the time table is incorrect or something not lekker there, 1A starting same time as elite ladies?

If I can remember from last year the Racing Ladies did start on their own but got caught literally 3kms in and then sat wheel. I was racing tandems and they caught us up suikerbossie. Where right on the wheel of some strong guys.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ai ai, you roadies with all this seeding and group talk! Just enjoy the ride! :whistling:

They we will. But these people keep placing us in the wrong starting groups man :P ...

45 years and 6 months

Index 9.475354

No seeding races last year

1A

See you in the chutes

50 years and 10 months

Index 67.27

Stellies Tour 2016

4C

You will probably already have downed a few cold ones by the time that I hit Smits.  :blush:

also in 1F, dropped two bunches from last year.

I actually thought I will start further back, so quite happy.

So, they say the 2016 99er is an official seeding race for the 2017 CTCT, yet they penalise it because it's older than 6 months, so it effectively doesn't count. Then the 2017 99er supposed to be seeding event for 2018 99er and it'll be same story with that too. Am I wrong?

How is the 99er ever a real seeding race?

ai ai, you roadies with all this seeding and group talk! Just enjoy the ride! :whistling:

*high five* 

that's my plan exactly, that's why I'm happy to start at 8.18. Not too early, not too late  :clap:

Edited by Belgian biker