Cape Epic 2017 : Any Route Rumours?

Jocklaw

With less than a month to go till the route launch, anyone heard any rumours about where the route may be heading?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With less than a month to go till the route launch, anyone heard any rumours about where the route may be heading?

Round and round the clover leaves....

ha!

Pity you can't put skills to pay the bills in your 'special needs bag'.....

Sorry. 

You will ride/hike a small part of Welvanpas

You will ride a small part of Welvanpas

And the problem with this is?????

Pretty sure we have ridden it before as part of the Epic

And the problem with this is?????

Pretty sure we have ridden it before as part of the Epic

Isn't that the point? Every year you ride it as part of the Epic...

As long as I can still RIDE it I am good :) Walking it is for the enduro boys...

i take it you will be doing it again V12?

As long as I can still RIDE it I am good :) Walking it is for the enduro boys...

I think it is a nice plus if you are an "out of towner" as Welvanpas is awesome and riding the Epic gives you the opportunity to experience that trail.

As a local, meh, I can go ride it whenever I like - but that is true of just about every nice bit of the Epic nowadays. us Capetonians are just too spoiled...

I think it is a nice plus if you are an "out of towner" as Welvanpas is awesome and riding the Epic gives you the opportunity to experience that trail.

As a local, meh, I can go ride it whenever I like - but that is true of just about every nice bit of the Epic nowadays. us Capetonians are just too spoiled...

You do know it is cheaper to fly to CT for a weekend and ride welvanpas several times and fly back.... than ride the epic.... :)

I am just hoping they include Skyfall again - really enjoyed that bit - not so much the bit after that...