The guy in Stellies with the Contraband Rogue - identify yourself!

goodluck Phil danger

So there used to be a lone wolf roaming the streets of Stellies on a sweet El Mariachi SS (in spectacular General Lee Orange I must add, and, frankenstein parts until I get more of dem dolla dolla bills). Anyways, I was enjoying the realness of my steel steed on my way to lunch when suddenly this young wolf flashes past in front of me on an almost equally wicked ride - a Contraband Rogue!

Could it be?

Who is this foe I did ask!

And what be your intentions my fellow road warrior?

Are you a pack wolf, or shall I challenge thee to a duel?

So there used to be a lone wolf roaming the streets of Stellies on a sweet El Mariachi SS (in spectacular General Lee Orange I must add, and, frankenstein parts until I get more of dem dolla dolla bills). Anyways, I was enjoying the realness of my steel steed on my way to lunch when suddenly this young wolf flashes past in front of me on an almost equally wicked ride - a Contraband Rogue!

Could it be?

Who is this foe I did ask!

And what be your intentions my fellow road warrior?

Are you a pack wolf, or shall I challenge thee to a duel?

"sweet El Mariachi SS (in spectacular General Lee Orange I must add, and, frankenstein parts"

How it is supposed to be done my friend ... I know many disagree and feel there is nothing wrong with a picture perfect, parts carefully selected by colour and brand to fit and then built by a masterbuilder at a carefully selected LBS after at least 5 HUB threads  :whistling:

I have both.  The El Mariachi  ( in General Lee Orange)  and the Contraband Rogue.

But  alas . .   It wasn't me.  Sorry.

This thread needs pics!!

Stellenbosch is mos die plek waar n bike verdwyn elke 2min37sek,..? ok, want dan is hy nou net gesteel.

(....oppad Stolen Bikes fred toe nou, chat later.)

A touch of Muishond mixed with a dash of weed....

with a smidge of desperate tinder....

All mixed in the Cape

- This thread...

Skunk... Varsity Flashbacks... wie se beurt is dit om na Rasta toe te ry? Nie myne nie, my petrol is op en die battery is pap. Wie gaan my junpstart? Skunk!